This Forum is for: Adobe After Effects
DATE: Jan. 03, 2016 12:47 pm gmt
SUBJECT: Edit Canon T6s H.264 MP4 files in iMovie, Edit Canon T6s H.264 MP4 files in FCE
Canon EOS Rebel T6s can help you to take high quality videos as well as record full HD 1080p videos, many people use Canon T6s to record videos when they go travel, maybe you also have recorded a lot of Canon T6s Full HD videos, is it exciting? Before we share the recordings with our friends or family, usually we need to import the videos into editing programs and edit according to our need. iMovie and Final Cut Express are the hot video editing program on Mac platform, so if you use Mac you may need to import Canon EOS Rebel T6s H.264 MP4 video files to iMovie/FCE for editing. But, it is not so easy to edit Canon T6s H.264 Mp4 videos with iMovie/FCE, you will find Canon T6s recorded H.264 MP4 files can't be edited smoothly with iMovie/FCE, many users have complained about this issue on the forum. What's the reason? It is because Canon T6s used H.264 codec is not well supported by iMovie/FCE, H.264 codec is good for watching but not well for editing, so iMovie/FCE can't edit H.264 files smoothly.
The best way to import Canon EOS Rebel T6s to iMovie/FCE is to convert Canon T6s H.264 files to iMovie/FCE native supported video codec, from iMovie and Final Cut Express official page you will know that AIC codec is best supported codec of iMovie/FCE, this codec is native editing codec of iMovie/FCE, so you just need to convert Canon T6s H.264 MP4 video to AIC codec and then you can edit Canon T6s with iMovie/FCE natively.
Free download Canon T6s to iMovie/FCE Converter
To convert Canon T6s to iMovie/FCE AIC, you will need to use a converter that supports AIC codec for output, HD Video Converter for Mac is the software that you need, with this software you can get videos converted to AIC codec in few clicks, there are many optimized formats for output, such as AIC MOV, etc. besides converting videos to iMovie/FCE native codec, you can also use it to convert videos for Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, etc. once you use HD Video Converter, you can convert videos to any formats you need, such as convert XAVC, AVCHD, MXF to iMovie/FCE. Now just free download this Canon T6s to iMovie/FCE converter.
Guide: Convert Canon EOS T6s H.264 MP4 to AIC MOV for iMovie/FCE
1. Free download this Canon T6s to iMovie/FCE converter from our website, install this software on your Mac computer, launch it you will see this AIC converter's main interface. This software also has Windows version, so it can also help you to convert HD videos on Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.
2. Please import the videos that you want to convert, you can click "Import" button on the top left corner to import, or you can just drag and drop the Canon T6s H.264 MP4 videos, you can add several files at one time.
3. Please click "Profile" column and choose output format. Here we need to import Canon T6s H.264 MP4 video files to iMovie/FCE for editing, so we choose "iMovie > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC)" for output format, this is best video codec for iMovie/FCE. If you need to convert HD videos to other formats, you can choose output format according to your need.
4. The Canon T6s to iMovie/FCE Converter has easy-to-use customization feature, you can click "Settings" button and then adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc. if you don't need to adjust you can skip this step.
5. Click "Converter" button to convert Canon T6s H.264 MP4 video files to AIC codec for iMovie/FCE on Mac.
HD Video Converter for Mac will help you to convert Canon T6s to iMovie 8/9/11 or Final Cut Express supported format at fast speed, when the Canon T6s H.264 MP4 to AIC conversion is finished, you can import converted Canon T6s H.264 MP4 videos to iMovie/FCE and edit them smoothly.
avi to sharp tv converter, play avi files on sharp tv from usb, play avi on sharp tv from external drive
apple tv 4 mkv, apple tv 4 video converter, mkv to apple tv 4, play mkv on apple tv 4
AVCHD Converter for Mac, avchd workflow with fcp (x), convert hc-v770 1080-60p avchd to prores 422, panasonic hc-v770 1080-60p avchd workflow in fcp x, panasonic hc-v770 60p avchd converter for mac, panasonic hc-v770 FCP X, panasonic hc-v770 workflow in fcp x