User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Adobe After Effects

SUBJECT: How to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to AIC MOV for iMovie or FCE editing
KEYWORDS:
Several days ago Panasonic released its new P2 camcorder, it is AJ-PX800, which is a new 2/3-inch, three-chip shoulder-mount camcorder with AVC-ULTRA recording. The AJ-PX800 is the lightest camcorder in its class, so it easy great for you to take when you need to record videos outside. Panasonic AJ-PX800 equipped with three 2/3″ MOS Sensors, which can provide you 1920 x 1080 Full HD images, besides the camcorder also add support for AVC-ULTRA codec family, such as AVC-Intra, AVC-LongG and AVC-Proxy. With Panasonic PX800 you can record high quality videos in MXF format, it is an advanced format that used by Panasonic P2 series, Canon XF series and Sony XDCAM series, etc. MXF is an excellent video format for recording videos, but it is not an easy-to-use format, many video players and video editing programs still can't support MXF format, so if you have used Panasonic AJ-PX800 camcorder and recorded MXF videos, you may meet problems when you use the footages.

"Hi, I bought Panasonic AJ-PX800 camcorder two weeks ago, in these days I used it recorded some full HD videos, I noticed these clips are in .MXF format, I have learnt the MXF format is not a widely used format. Today I need to import Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to iMovie/FCE on Mac, but problem occurred when I try to import the MXF footages, the iMovie and Final Cut Express can't support Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files, the MXF video format is not supported by iMovie/FCE, can anyone give a solution for me?"

On the forums you will find there are a lot of users asked the solution to import Panasonic AJ-PX800 files to iMovie/FCE for editing on Mac, as we know, Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files are not supported by iMovie/FCE, so we can't import the MXF footages into iMovie or Final Cut Express for editing directly. The best way to edit Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files with iMovie/FCE is to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF videos to iMovie/FCE native supported video codec and format, with this method you will be able to solve the importing and editing issue. From iMovie and Final Cut Express website you will know iMovie/FCE best supported video codec and format is AIC MOV format, with AIC you can import and edit the videos natively, and you don't need to render anymore.

In order to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF to iMovie/FCE supported AIC MOV format, you need to use AIC converter, here we recommend HD Video Converter for Mac for you, it is the best HD video converter on the market, which can convert all HD videos to rich editing programs and devices, for example, it supported importing formats include MXF, XAVC, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, MPG, etc. for output formats, it can convert your videos to Apple InterMediate Codec, DNxHD codec, Apple ProRes codec, or MPG, MOV, WMV, MP4, AVI, etc.

How to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to AIC MOV for iMovie/FCE?

1. Free download and install the Mac HD Video Converter on your Mac. If you need to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files on Windows, you can also download the Windows version.

2. Launch the HD Video Converter as the Panasonic AJ-PX800 to iMovie/FCE Converter, and then click "Import" button to import the Panasonic PX800 MXF video files that you want to convert, you can add several files at one time, batch loading and converting is supported.

3. Click "Profile" bar to choose output format for iMovie and Final Cut Express. To edit Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF video with iMovie/FCE, choose "iMovie > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC)" as output format.

4. You can adjust the output parameters before you convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to iMovie/FCE, just click the "Settings" button on the main interface and adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.

5. Click convert button to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF to AIC MOV for iMovie/FCE on Mac.

After the Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF to AIC conversion finished, you can click the "Open Folder" button to get the generated AIC .mov files, then you can import the converted MXF videos into iMovie or Final Cut Express for editing natively.

Read More:

convert hc-w570 avchd/mp4 footage to prores .mov for fcp x, edit panasonic hc-w570 video on mac imovie/fcp x, encode hc-w570 avchd/mp4 to aic .mov for imovie, panasonic hc-w570 fcp x, panasonic hc-w570 to imovie, transcode hc-w570 avchd/mp4 to mac, video file conversion

convert ipad video to prores mov, Import iPad Video to Final Cut Pro, ipad video to fcp 7, ipad video to fcp x

edit panasonic gh4r avchd with fcp x, edit panasonic gh4r mts with fcp x, panasonic gh4r fcp, panasonic gh4r to fcp x, panasonic gh4r to final cut pro

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html Adobe After Effects: How to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to AIC MOV for iMovie or FCE editing

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

SUBJECT: How to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to AIC MOV for iMovie or FCE editing
KEYWORDS:
Several days ago Panasonic released its new P2 camcorder, it is AJ-PX800, which is a new 2/3-inch, three-chip shoulder-mount camcorder with AVC-ULTRA recording. The AJ-PX800 is the lightest camcorder in its class, so it easy great for you to take when you need to record videos outside. Panasonic AJ-PX800 equipped with three 2/3″ MOS Sensors, which can provide you 1920 x 1080 Full HD images, besides the camcorder also add support for AVC-ULTRA codec family, such as AVC-Intra, AVC-LongG and AVC-Proxy. With Panasonic PX800 you can record high quality videos in MXF format, it is an advanced format that used by Panasonic P2 series, Canon XF series and Sony XDCAM series, etc. MXF is an excellent video format for recording videos, but it is not an easy-to-use format, many video players and video editing programs still can't support MXF format, so if you have used Panasonic AJ-PX800 camcorder and recorded MXF videos, you may meet problems when you use the footages.

"Hi, I bought Panasonic AJ-PX800 camcorder two weeks ago, in these days I used it recorded some full HD videos, I noticed these clips are in .MXF format, I have learnt the MXF format is not a widely used format. Today I need to import Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to iMovie/FCE on Mac, but problem occurred when I try to import the MXF footages, the iMovie and Final Cut Express can't support Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files, the MXF video format is not supported by iMovie/FCE, can anyone give a solution for me?"

On the forums you will find there are a lot of users asked the solution to import Panasonic AJ-PX800 files to iMovie/FCE for editing on Mac, as we know, Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files are not supported by iMovie/FCE, so we can't import the MXF footages into iMovie or Final Cut Express for editing directly. The best way to edit Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files with iMovie/FCE is to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF videos to iMovie/FCE native supported video codec and format, with this method you will be able to solve the importing and editing issue. From iMovie and Final Cut Express website you will know iMovie/FCE best supported video codec and format is AIC MOV format, with AIC you can import and edit the videos natively, and you don't need to render anymore.

In order to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF to iMovie/FCE supported AIC MOV format, you need to use AIC converter, here we recommend HD Video Converter for Mac for you, it is the best HD video converter on the market, which can convert all HD videos to rich editing programs and devices, for example, it supported importing formats include MXF, XAVC, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, MPG, etc. for output formats, it can convert your videos to Apple InterMediate Codec, DNxHD codec, Apple ProRes codec, or MPG, MOV, WMV, MP4, AVI, etc.

1. Free download and install the Mac HD Video Converter on your Mac. If you need to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files on Windows, you can also download the Windows version.

2. Launch the HD Video Converter as the Panasonic AJ-PX800 to iMovie/FCE Converter, and then click "Import" button to import the Panasonic PX800 MXF video files that you want to convert, you can add several files at one time, batch loading and converting is supported.

3. Click "Profile" bar to choose output format for iMovie and Final Cut Express. To edit Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF video with iMovie/FCE, choose "iMovie > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC)" as output format.

4. You can adjust the output parameters before you convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to iMovie/FCE, just click the "Settings" button on the main interface and adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.

5. Click convert button to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF to AIC MOV for iMovie/FCE on Mac.

After the Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF to AIC conversion finished, you can click the "Open Folder" button to get the generated AIC .mov files, then you can import the converted MXF videos into iMovie or Final Cut Express for editing natively.

Read More:

convert hc-w570 avchd/mp4 footage to prores .mov for fcp x, edit panasonic hc-w570 video on mac imovie/fcp x, encode hc-w570 avchd/mp4 to aic .mov for imovie, panasonic hc-w570 fcp x, panasonic hc-w570 to imovie, transcode hc-w570 avchd/mp4 to mac, video file conversion

convert ipad video to prores mov, Import iPad Video to Final Cut Pro, ipad video to fcp 7, ipad video to fcp x

edit panasonic gh4r avchd with fcp x, edit panasonic gh4r mts with fcp x, panasonic gh4r fcp, panasonic gh4r to fcp x, panasonic gh4r to final cut pro

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html Adobe After Effects: How to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to AIC MOV for iMovie or FCE editing

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
DMN Supplements