User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Adobe After Effects

Return to Posts Index Recommend: 1   RECOMMEND
SUBJECT: Edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF video files in iMovie/FCE with AIC MOV
KEYWORDS:
"Hello, can you help me to get Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF files imported to iMovie or Final Cut Express? just several days ago I bought the Panasonic AJ-PX270 camcorder, it is professional and I am not familiar with it, I have used it recorded some videos, the recordings are in AVC Intra MXF video format, when I try to load them into iMovie/FCE on Mac, I find that iMovie/FCE can't support this video format well, and I can't import Panasonic AJ-PX270 to iMovie/FCE and edit natively, do I need to transcode the videos to another format? Any suggestion is appreciated, thank you!"

After got the Panasonic AJ-PX270 camcorder, many users don't know the way to import Panasonic AJ-PX270 to iMovie/FCE and edit natively, because MXF video format is a special video format, it is often adapted by advanced camcorders, such as Panasonic 4K camcorder, Blackmagic Cinema Cameras, Canon XF series camcorders, etc. this MXF video format is not well supported by editing programs, such as iMovie/FCE, you can't import Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF to iMovie/FCE for editing directly, because this format is not supported by iMovie or Final Cut Express, if you need to edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF files with Avid natively, you will need to convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF to iMovie/FCE native supported AIC MOV format.

Convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF files to AIC MOV for iMovie/FCE

From iMovie and Final Cut Express official website you will know that AIC codec is the native supported codec of iMovie/FCE, once you convert videos to this video format, you won't have any problems with iMovie/FCE. so in order to edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 files with iMovie/FCE smoothly, you will need to convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF to iMovie/FCE AIC MOV format. Here please use HD Video Converter for Mac, this is the best HD video converter on the market, it has support for MXF files, AVCHD files, MTS videos, MOV files, etc. it can convert all your videos to any format you need, it also has rich native output formats for editing programs like iMovie/FCE, Avid Media Composer, FCP X, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc. now please download this software below.

1. Free download the HD Video Converter for Mac, install it on your computer, this software will help you to convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF files to iMovie/FCE, Avid Media Composer, FCP X, Adobe Premiere Pro or any other editing programs and players. It also has Windows version which can help you to convert HD video files on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, etc.

2. Run this top Panasonic AVC Intra MXF Converter you will see the main interface, just drag and drop the videos that you need to convert, you can also click "Import" button on the top left corner to import the Panasonic PX270 MXF videos to convert.

3. Please click the format column and then you will be able to choose output format. To edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF files with iMovie/FCE, please choose "iMovie > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC)", this output format is native format for iMovie or Final Cut Express.

4. You can adjust output parameters before you convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 to iMovie/FCE supported format, you can adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate or other parameters according to your need.

5. Convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 to iMovie/FCE supported format AIC MOV

Panasnic MXF to AIC Converter for Mac will convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF to AIC MOV at fast speed with top quality, video and audio synchronization is perfectly guaranteed, when your files are converted, you can import them into iMovie or Final Cut Express and edit smoothly, and you don't need to render any more.

Read More:

bring sony a7r ii xavc s to fcp x, edit sony a7r ii in final cut pro, import xavc s files from sony a7r ii to fcp 7, sony a7r ii xavc s to fcp, sony a7rii to fcp, transcode sony a7r ii to fcp

converting hc-v770 60p mts to aic .mov for imovie/fce, hc-v770 avchd to final cut express, import panasonic hc-v770 1080-60p avchd/mp4 footage into imovie, panasonic hc-v770 converter for fce, panasonic hc-v770 converter for imovie, panasonic hc-v770 to imovie, panasonic v770 to fce, transcode panasonic hc-v770 1080-60p for imovie, transcode panasonic v770 mts/mp4 to aic mov

convert sony fdr ax53 video on mac, edit sony fdr ax53 4k video in fcp x, import sony fdr ax53 video into fcp 7, import sony fdr ax53 video into fcp x, sony fdr ax53 fcp 7, sony fdr ax53 fcp x, sony fdr ax53 video converter, XAVC S Video Converter

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html Adobe After Effects: Edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF video files in iMovie/FCE with AIC MOV

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

SUBJECT: Edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF video files in iMovie/FCE with AIC MOV
KEYWORDS:
"Hello, can you help me to get Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF files imported to iMovie or Final Cut Express? just several days ago I bought the Panasonic AJ-PX270 camcorder, it is professional and I am not familiar with it, I have used it recorded some videos, the recordings are in AVC Intra MXF video format, when I try to load them into iMovie/FCE on Mac, I find that iMovie/FCE can't support this video format well, and I can't import Panasonic AJ-PX270 to iMovie/FCE and edit natively, do I need to transcode the videos to another format? Any suggestion is appreciated, thank you!"

After got the Panasonic AJ-PX270 camcorder, many users don't know the way to import Panasonic AJ-PX270 to iMovie/FCE and edit natively, because MXF video format is a special video format, it is often adapted by advanced camcorders, such as Panasonic 4K camcorder, Blackmagic Cinema Cameras, Canon XF series camcorders, etc. this MXF video format is not well supported by editing programs, such as iMovie/FCE, you can't import Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF to iMovie/FCE for editing directly, because this format is not supported by iMovie or Final Cut Express, if you need to edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF files with Avid natively, you will need to convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF to iMovie/FCE native supported AIC MOV format.

From iMovie and Final Cut Express official website you will know that AIC codec is the native supported codec of iMovie/FCE, once you convert videos to this video format, you won't have any problems with iMovie/FCE. so in order to edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 files with iMovie/FCE smoothly, you will need to convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF to iMovie/FCE AIC MOV format. Here please use HD Video Converter for Mac, this is the best HD video converter on the market, it has support for MXF files, AVCHD files, MTS videos, MOV files, etc. it can convert all your videos to any format you need, it also has rich native output formats for editing programs like iMovie/FCE, Avid Media Composer, FCP X, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc. now please download this software below.

1. Free download the HD Video Converter for Mac, install it on your computer, this software will help you to convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF files to iMovie/FCE, Avid Media Composer, FCP X, Adobe Premiere Pro or any other editing programs and players. It also has Windows version which can help you to convert HD video files on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, etc.

2. Run this top Panasonic AVC Intra MXF Converter you will see the main interface, just drag and drop the videos that you need to convert, you can also click "Import" button on the top left corner to import the Panasonic PX270 MXF videos to convert.

3. Please click the format column and then you will be able to choose output format. To edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF files with iMovie/FCE, please choose "iMovie > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC)", this output format is native format for iMovie or Final Cut Express.

4. You can adjust output parameters before you convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 to iMovie/FCE supported format, you can adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate or other parameters according to your need.

Panasnic MXF to AIC Converter for Mac will convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF to AIC MOV at fast speed with top quality, video and audio synchronization is perfectly guaranteed, when your files are converted, you can import them into iMovie or Final Cut Express and edit smoothly, and you don't need to render any more.

Read More:

bring sony a7r ii xavc s to fcp x, edit sony a7r ii in final cut pro, import xavc s files from sony a7r ii to fcp 7, sony a7r ii xavc s to fcp, sony a7rii to fcp, transcode sony a7r ii to fcp

converting hc-v770 60p mts to aic .mov for imovie/fce, hc-v770 avchd to final cut express, import panasonic hc-v770 1080-60p avchd/mp4 footage into imovie, panasonic hc-v770 converter for fce, panasonic hc-v770 converter for imovie, panasonic hc-v770 to imovie, panasonic v770 to fce, transcode panasonic hc-v770 1080-60p for imovie, transcode panasonic v770 mts/mp4 to aic mov

convert sony fdr ax53 video on mac, edit sony fdr ax53 4k video in fcp x, import sony fdr ax53 video into fcp 7, import sony fdr ax53 video into fcp x, sony fdr ax53 fcp 7, sony fdr ax53 fcp x, sony fdr ax53 video converter, XAVC S Video Converter

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html Adobe After Effects: Edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 AVC Intra MXF video files in iMovie/FCE with AIC MOV

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message: