User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Adobe After Effects

SUBJECT: Import and edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD files with Avid Media Composer
KEYWORDS:
"Someone shot some 60p/60i XAVC video for us in high definition using a Sony PXW-X70 XDCAM camcorder and I needed to convert the XAVC file in order to use it for editing in Avid. I tried several converters, but couldn’t find one that could do what I wanted with good quality. Some of them produced files with terrible image, and others converted the audio a few frames behind the video no matter what settings I tried. So my question is, is there a very easy to use XAVC Converter for Mac that could work perfectly for me (convert seamlessly)? Any recommendations? Thanks a lot."

The Sony PXW-X70 records XAVC Long GOP 422 10-bit 1920 x 1080 50p/60p/50i/60i/ 30p/25p/24p at 50 Mbps and 35 Mbps, 1920 x 1080 50i/60i at 25 Mbps, as well as 1280 x720 50p/60p at 50 Mbps. It is also possible to record AVCHD 420 8-bit at 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x720 and DV. The PXW-X70 is also 4K ready and can handle 4K recordings with a future upgrade. If you are having any issues while editing PXW-X70 footage in Avid, you can use HD Video Converter for Mac to do Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD format conversion. This converter program features optimal format options for Avid Media Composer, and adopts advanced video and audio in sync technology which avoid audio and video slipping out of sync.

Download Sony PXW-X70 Video Converter for Mac

User reviews on HD Video Converter for Mac

"Bought the video converter a couple of days ago. This is a great program and does exactly what I was looking for. Tried quit a few converters, some would not even run on my MacBook Pro but yours is tops." – Anthony Virgen

"I found it very useful for transform my HD videos (.mts, .mxf). Mac users have big problems with all the video formats, but with your software I can convert every kind of video in a Mac compatible version. Very easy and complete variety of video formats." –Darragh Heard

Convert Sony PXW-X70 video to DNxHD MOV for Avid Media Composer

Step 1: Add Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD Footage

Launch the HD Video Converter for Mac as Sony PXW-X70 to Avid Converter for Mac. When its main interface comes up, click "Import" button to load your Sony PXW-X70 XAVC or AVCHD recordings.

Step 2: Select output format for Avid

To edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD files in Avid smoothly, choose "Avid DNxHD" as output format under "Avid Studio" category from from "Profile" drop-down menu.

Step 3: Custom Sony PXW-X70 video and audio settings

If necessary, you can click "Settings" button and go to "Profiles Settings" panel to modify Sony PXW-X70 video and audio settings like video encoder, resolution, video bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, audio encoder, sample rate, audio bit rate, and audio channels. If you want to get original 1080P resolution, just keep the video size as original.

Step 4: Start the Sony PXW-X70 XAVC/AVCHD to DNxHD conversion on Mac

When ready, click "Start" button to convert Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD to DNxHD MOV for Avid. Once the conversion process is complete, you can click "Open" icon to locate the generated DNxHD .mov files for editing in Avid Media Composer on Mac without rendering.

Read More:

sony cx675 avchd to fcp x, sony cx675 mp4 to fcp x, sony cx675 xavc s to fcp x, sony hdr-cx675 to fcp x,sony hdr-cx675 final cut pro x

data recovery for LG G5, LG G5 Data Recovery, recover contacts from LG G5, recover deleted files from LG G5, recover lost data from LG G5, recover text messages from LG G5

Sony A7R II 4K XAVC S imovie editing, sony a7r ii to imovie, Sony A7R II to imovie aic mov,sony alpha a7r ii to imovie converter

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html Adobe After Effects: Import and edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD files with Avid Media Composer

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

SUBJECT: Import and edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD files with Avid Media Composer
KEYWORDS:
"Someone shot some 60p/60i XAVC video for us in high definition using a Sony PXW-X70 XDCAM camcorder and I needed to convert the XAVC file in order to use it for editing in Avid. I tried several converters, but couldn’t find one that could do what I wanted with good quality. Some of them produced files with terrible image, and others converted the audio a few frames behind the video no matter what settings I tried. So my question is, is there a very easy to use XAVC Converter for Mac that could work perfectly for me (convert seamlessly)? Any recommendations? Thanks a lot."

The Sony PXW-X70 records XAVC Long GOP 422 10-bit 1920 x 1080 50p/60p/50i/60i/ 30p/25p/24p at 50 Mbps and 35 Mbps, 1920 x 1080 50i/60i at 25 Mbps, as well as 1280 x720 50p/60p at 50 Mbps. It is also possible to record AVCHD 420 8-bit at 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x720 and DV. The PXW-X70 is also 4K ready and can handle 4K recordings with a future upgrade. If you are having any issues while editing PXW-X70 footage in Avid, you can use HD Video Converter for Mac to do Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD format conversion. This converter program features optimal format options for Avid Media Composer, and adopts advanced video and audio in sync technology which avoid audio and video slipping out of sync.

"Bought the video converter a couple of days ago. This is a great program and does exactly what I was looking for. Tried quit a few converters, some would not even run on my MacBook Pro but yours is tops." – Anthony Virgen

"I found it very useful for transform my HD videos (.mts, .mxf). Mac users have big problems with all the video formats, but with your software I can convert every kind of video in a Mac compatible version. Very easy and complete variety of video formats." –Darragh Heard

Launch the HD Video Converter for Mac as Sony PXW-X70 to Avid Converter for Mac. When its main interface comes up, click "Import" button to load your Sony PXW-X70 XAVC or AVCHD recordings.

To edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD files in Avid smoothly, choose "Avid DNxHD" as output format under "Avid Studio" category from from "Profile" drop-down menu.

If necessary, you can click "Settings" button and go to "Profiles Settings" panel to modify Sony PXW-X70 video and audio settings like video encoder, resolution, video bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, audio encoder, sample rate, audio bit rate, and audio channels. If you want to get original 1080P resolution, just keep the video size as original.

When ready, click "Start" button to convert Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD to DNxHD MOV for Avid. Once the conversion process is complete, you can click "Open" icon to locate the generated DNxHD .mov files for editing in Avid Media Composer on Mac without rendering.

Read More:

sony cx675 avchd to fcp x, sony cx675 mp4 to fcp x, sony cx675 xavc s to fcp x, sony hdr-cx675 to fcp x,sony hdr-cx675 final cut pro x

data recovery for LG G5, LG G5 Data Recovery, recover contacts from LG G5, recover deleted files from LG G5, recover lost data from LG G5, recover text messages from LG G5

Sony A7R II 4K XAVC S imovie editing, sony a7r ii to imovie, Sony A7R II to imovie aic mov,sony alpha a7r ii to imovie converter

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html Adobe After Effects: Import and edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC and AVCHD files with Avid Media Composer

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Read More:

Your Post's Message: