Digital Media Online (DMO), the industry's leading provider of information for the Digital Content Creation (DCC) market and publisher of over 100 online publications and e-newsletters in the www.DigitalMediaNet.com (DMN), www.BroadcastNewsroom.com (BN), www.ConsumerElectronicsNet.com (CEN), www.ITBusinessNet.com (IBN), The BlogZone (http://blogs.digitalmediaonlineinc.com) and www.TheUSDaily.com (USD) portals, in collaboration with wondertouch is pleased to announce we will be giving away 4 particleIllusion 3 packages over the next four weeks!
particleIllusion 3.0 is the fully-featured professional version of wondertouch's stand alone application. particleIllusion 3.0 allows users to benefit from the award-winning particle engine to create the largest
number of effects with amazing realism and complexity. It currently ships with over 2800 pre-set emitters such as smoke, fire, explosions, water effects, sparkles, colorful artistic effects, text effects and
many others. Each month, add to your collection by downloading new emitters released for Free from the wondertouch website.
Why use particleIllusion 3.0?
* FAST: particleIllusion features OpenGL hardware acceleration to provide real-time (or near real-time) previews of most effects and ultra-fast rendering of final output.
* EASY: particleIllusion's interface has been highly praised as easy to learn, work with and master. You can add effect to your projects with a simple click of the mouse, or you can customize the
effect by changing some of the easy-to-understand parameters (such as "size" or "velocity".)
* POWERFUL: The number of parameters that you can change and animate allow you to create a huge number of effects, with almost endless variations.
* GREAT VALUE: One of the great strengths of particleIllusion is the huge library of effects that is included. Over 2800 particle emitters (effects) are included with particleIllusion 3.0, with a new *Free* emitter library released every month.
* VERSATILE: particleIllusion is so versatile, you'll find many uses for it. Add Effects to Video or Images, Create Motion Graphics Elements, Build Custom Animated Backgrounds, Distort Video or Images, Create Art (and Have Fun!)
The wondertouch pI3 Giveaway is open to all registered users of our many forums in the DMNForums.com community. Once per week we will randomly select a registered user who has posted a valid question or posted an answer to a question during that week and award them one of the pI3 packages (an $389 value). The more times you make a unique post the better your chance of winning becomes!
"We are very happy to be able to offer our readers another giveaway of software of this high caliber," said Lou Wallace, CEO of Digital Media Online. "Once again, the users of DMNForum can gain essential information on professional applications and tools and get a chance to win one of these particleIllusion 3 packages!"
About Digital Media Online
Digital Media Online (http://www.DigitalMediaOnlineInc.com>) is the leading online publisher for the digital media, broadcast, consumer electronics and IT/Enterprise industry, with six distinct portals and more than 100 online publications and newsletters. DMO sites receive more than 700,000 visitors each month.
Through the six main portals, www.TheUSDaily.com, www.DigitalMediaNet.com (DMN), www.ConsumerElectronicsNet.com (CEN), www.ITBusinessNet.com (IBN), www.BroadcastNewsroom.com (BN), and the Blog Zone (BZ, http://Blogs.DigitalMediaOnlineInc.com>), DMO serves distinct market segments. These include national and international news, enterprise issues such as networking, security, storage, software development and business applications, consumer electronics topics such as digital photography, DVD production, digital audio and home office, and broadcast and post production topics such as streaming media, storage, digital video, animation, special effects, desktop publishing, graphic design, audio, CAD, workstations, game development, and film production.
DMO editorial resources include breaking technology and product news, tutorials, product reviews, video-based training, Blogs, wiki tips, and white papers, plus royalty-free stock content, such as 3D models, digital video, animation, photographs, digital art, sound effects, and music.