As part of my Master’s study “Marketing and Consumer Behavior” at
The main focus is on the usage, acceptance and online buying behavior with respect to those plug-ins and tools. Therefore I am conducting an online survey among film and video (post) production companies worldwide: companies and editors who are working with editing software systems.
Purpose of the survey:
The purpose of this research is to survey the perception, acceptance and online buying behavior of editing software users worldwide with respect to additional plug-ins and tools. I try to gain deeper understanding of the need for plug-ins / tools, how and where people search, which factors influence their buying decisions and the price perception towards this additional software.
About this survey:
· The survey will take approximately 6 to 10 minutes to complete.
· The survey is meant for both users and non-users of editing plug-ins/tools.
· Your responses are anonymous and strictly confidential and will be used for research purposes only.
· You will not be asked for any personal identifiable information
· The survey will be available from
Please select the survey link below if you would like to participate in the survey:
Please feel free to contact me about anything you don't understand in the survey or about any other questions you may have.
Thanks in advance. Happy New Year!
Ewout de Wit