Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Story Boarding

SUBJECT: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone
KEYWORDS:
I've some nice songs in my iTunes which I want to share with my friends. She's using her own iPhone. If I transfer music from my iTunes to her iPhone, all the songs in her iPhone will be erased. Is there a tool that capable to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without sync or losing any data?

iTunes is one of the greatest tools to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone. But if you connect the iPhone that had never synced with this iTunes Library, everything on this iPhone will be erased. Fortunately, there is a professional tool to finish the transferring – iPhone Transfer.

iPhone Transfer empowers you to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without sync or erasing any data on your iPhone. You can even transfer some specific songs rather than transfer the whole music library. With iPhone Transfer, you can also transfer music from iPhone to iTunes. iPhone Transfer is more handy than iTunes. Learn how to finish the transferring below.

iPhone Transfer – transfer music to iPhone without sync

iPhone Transfer provides you another way to copy music from iTunes to iPhone without losing data inside of your iPhone. Read the guide below and learn how to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone.

Step 1 Connect your iPhone to computer and launch the tool
Step 2 Transfer music from iTunes to iPhone

Tutorial: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html Story Boarding: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:
I've some nice songs in my iTunes which I want to share with my friends. She's using her own iPhone. If I transfer music from my iTunes to her iPhone, all the songs in her iPhone will be erased. Is there a tool that capable to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without sync or losing any data?

iTunes is one of the greatest tools to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone. But if you connect the iPhone that had never synced with this iTunes Library, everything on this iPhone will be erased. Fortunately, there is a professional tool to finish the transferring – iPhone Transfer.

iPhone Transfer empowers you to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without sync or erasing any data on your iPhone. You can even transfer some specific songs rather than transfer the whole music library. With iPhone Transfer, you can also transfer music from iPhone to iTunes. iPhone Transfer is more handy than iTunes. Learn how to finish the transferring below.

iPhone Transfer provides you another way to copy music from iTunes to iPhone without losing data inside of your iPhone. Read the guide below and learn how to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone.

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html Story Boarding: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address