keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Avid Professional

Return to Posts Index Recommend: 4   RECOMMEND
SUBJECT: Recover deleted lost photos from most popular Android phones
KEYWORDS:
For various reasons, you may lose your phots, video or audio files from SD card on your Android phone. You may accidentally delete the photos which should not be deleted, or format your SD card and discover that there is no backup of important data. How can you recover photos for Android SD card?
Android Phone Data Recovery is good news for Android Phone users. It is a PC software that can help you recover all lost data from your HTC Android phone to computer. With it, the safe of your photos, videos or songs stored on your SD card will be guaranteed.
The program is very simple to use and extremely powerful. You just need to connect your Android phone to the PC, this Android Data Recovery will scan the target disk and find the lost file information accurately (including the file name, file type, file size, etc.), all these information will be well categorized, then you can easily find and restore the files you need.

Take a look at what types of Android devices this Android Phone Data Recovery supports:
HTC myTouch 3G Slide, Flyer, Inspire 4G, Sensation (G14), Wildfire S (G13), Desire S (G12), Incredible S (G11), etc.

Motorola Motorola Milestone, Motorola Defy(ME525)

Acer Acer Liquid metal S120, Acer iConia Tab A500

Google Google Nexus One, Google Nexus S

LG LG P970, LG Optimus 2X, LG Vortex

Asus Asus A10, Asus Eee Pad

Samsung Galaxy SII(i9100), Ace S5830, GT-I9000, Droid Charge, Tab P1000, GT-P7500

ZTE ZTE Blade V880

Lenovo Lenovo lephone

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, X8i(E15i), X10i, LT15i

HUAWEI HUAWEI U8800, HUAWEI U8220, HUAWEI S7 Slim

MEIZU MEIZU M9
Other Other Android devices

CURRENT THREAD: Read whole thread

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved