for info on how I use those textures in Bryce, I have a tutorial on using 2d picts as texture components in materials at:
and now for my minor complaint... when I tried bookmarking this messageboard, I ended up with a bookmark of just the frame with the buttons in it. then I "corrected" it and now have a bookmark with just the messageboard in it, but that lacks a link/button/whatever to enter a new post. so, to post this message, I had to use the 'home' link, which took me to the very top of all the WWUG pages, eventually got back the button frame where I had to use the 'Ohter WWUGs' button and find 'Bryce' on the list in order to get to a point where I could post a message here.
my proposed solution is that a button/link/whatever be added to the messageboard page itself for posting a new message. either that, or would someone please tell me how to bookmark the Bryce WWUG page so that I get the button frame AND the messageboard frame?!
- a 2d pict tip and a minor complaint by calyxa at Feb. 21, 2000 8:58 pm gmt (Rec'd 5)
- Setting a Bookmark to this forum by Ron Lindeboom at Feb. 22, 2000 4:43 am gmt (Rec'd 5)
- Re: Setting a Bookmark to this forum by calyxa at Feb. 22, 2000 7:03 am gmt (Rec'd 4)
- Re: Setting a Bookmark to this forum by Steve Lareau at Feb. 22, 2000 8:44 pm gmt (Rec'd 6)
- Re: Setting a Bookmark to this forum by calyxa at Feb. 22, 2000 10:54 pm gmt (Rec'd 5)