User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Consumer Electronics

SUBJECT: HTC Phone Data Recovery-Way to Recover Deleted Photos from HTC Mobile Phone
KEYWORDS: HTC Data Recovery
Are you one of the users using HTC phone? I am. HTC phones come in all different shapes, sizes, and feature sets. And it now become the most popular OS for cellphones with users of more than two hundred million. As a result mang users now are complaining about losing data on their HTC phone and are eager to find a way to recover data from HTC phone.

Why is It Possible to Recover Deleted Data from HTC phone
When a file is deleted from your HTC phone, it is NOT really deleted. It is simply removed from the file directory in the folder. Even though you can no longer see the file in the folder, its contents still exist 100% intact at this point. As long as the file remains there, you can easily recover it in its entirety. As a result recover data from HTC is possible if you have a software tool.

HTC data recovery

I want to share with you a way to do HTC data recovery with a professional data recovery program. Besides recovering data for HTC, the program could also recover photos, music, videos, etc. for your memory card, hard drive and other removable devices.Now let's see how to works for HTC data recovery.

How to Do HTC Phone Data Recovery
Step1. Download Card Data Recovery and install it.
Step2. Select the target device where you want to recover your data from and click "Scan" button.
Step3. Preview the and select the files you want to recover. This provide a lot convenience fo users who want to do HTC photo recovery
Step4. Click "Recover" button to save the recovered files to the destination folder.

After these steps you could successfully finish HTC recovery. Like I said it is quite easy, right?

Read More:
http://www.card-data-recovery.com/htc-recovery.htm

How can I recover iPhone data I lost? By using an iPhone data recovery software, you can make it at ease.

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved