keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Film Industry

Return to Posts Index Recommend: 1   RECOMMEND
SUBJECT: The Problem with Non Marvel "Marvel" Movies
KEYWORDS: Marvel Movies
It's such an obvious concept on the face of it that it doesn't seem to bear saying out loud. But if Fant4stic is any indication of the industry's understanding on the subject, then it obviously does. Only Marvel should be making Marvel movies.

Why anybody would think any differently is completely beyond me. The non-Marvel successes have been so few and far between that they hardly bear mentioning in the first place. There's X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past… and that's it. Those are the only good non-Marvel Marvel movies.

Now, I understand that Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy have their fans and that there's a pretty loyal following for the first two X-Men. Hell, even Daredevil‘s R-rated director's cut is starting to have a critical re-evaluation in some circles. That being said, I have never found any of them to be anything more than just okay.

http://www.tvovermind.com/movies/problem-non-marvel-marvel-movies

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html Film Industry: The Problem with Non Marvel "Marvel" Movies

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

It's such an obvious concept on the face of it that it doesn't seem to bear saying out loud. But if Fant4stic is any indication of the industry's understanding on the subject, then it obviously does. Only Marvel should be making Marvel movies.

Why anybody would think any differently is completely beyond me. The non-Marvel successes have been so few and far between that they hardly bear mentioning in the first place. There's X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past… and that's it. Those are the only good non-Marvel Marvel movies.

Now, I understand that Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy have their fans and that there's a pretty loyal following for the first two X-Men. Hell, even Daredevil‘s R-rated director's cut is starting to have a critical re-evaluation in some circles. That being said, I have never found any of them to be anything more than just okay.

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html Film Industry: The Problem with Non Marvel "Marvel" Movies

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message: