keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: iPad Tablets

Return to Posts Index Recommend: 1   RECOMMEND
SUBJECT: How to erase text messages,contacts,data on iPhone before selling
KEYWORDS: erase iphone text messages,erase iphone data,iphone data eraser
How to delete iPhone data before selling? How to wipe all file from iPhone before selling my iPhone? How to permanently erase information on iPhone before selling my old iPhone?
1. “I want to sell both of my Water Damaged Iphones, how do i delete the data permanently if they wont go on? “- crocket

2. Deleting info on iPhone?
“I use my phone for a lot of things, therefore I have put a good amount of info in there over time. How can I delete whats in my phone before I sell it?” - BosKm

3. Does erase all content and settings securley wipe?
“I want to sell my iphone 4 to a friend of mine. I used to have some business info on the phone but i deleted it. I know deleting stuff doesnt "really" delete stuff and while i trust my friend i worry if somebody would steal the phone from my friend they could recover the deleted data. Ive heard erase content and settings deletes the encryption key making old data unrecoverable but i don't know if its true. Whats the correct way to securely sanitize my iphone before sale.” - Superfan

If you have deleted the contact and they still show up on search when sending a message, it is because it is rememberging it from a previous conversation. It's a feature in case you want to message someone you don't have a contact of, but you have messages/emails form them. But the contact is deleted if its not in your contacts app, ot you can try some third paty app like: iPhone data erase, iPhone Data Eraser program, it can permanently erase iPhone data (text messages, contacts.

iPhone Data Eraser is the ideal iDevice "erase" application designed to permanently wipe all personal information from the device using US Military spec over-writing technology to render the data unrecoverable; returning the device to a “clean slate” state before you resell, donate or trade it in. You can delete messages on iPhone before selling your old iPhone.

How to erase iPhone contents permanently before Selling

How to erase data on iPhone Permanently

How to erase data on iPhone Permanently">delete iPhone messages permanently
CURRENT THREAD: Read whole thread

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html iPad Tablets: How to erase text messages,contacts,data on iPhone before selling

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

How to delete iPhone data before selling? How to wipe all file from iPhone before selling my iPhone? How to permanently erase information on iPhone before selling my old iPhone?
1. “I want to sell both of my Water Damaged Iphones, how do i delete the data permanently if they wont go on? “- crocket

“I use my phone for a lot of things, therefore I have put a good amount of info in there over time. How can I delete whats in my phone before I sell it?” - BosKm

“I want to sell my iphone 4 to a friend of mine. I used to have some business info on the phone but i deleted it. I know deleting stuff doesnt "really" delete stuff and while i trust my friend i worry if somebody would steal the phone from my friend they could recover the deleted data. Ive heard erase content and settings deletes the encryption key making old data unrecoverable but i don't know if its true. Whats the correct way to securely sanitize my iphone before sale.” - Superfan

If you have deleted the contact and they still show up on search when sending a message, it is because it is rememberging it from a previous conversation. It's a feature in case you want to message someone you don't have a contact of, but you have messages/emails form them. But the contact is deleted if its not in your contacts app, ot you can try some third paty app like: iPhone data erase, iPhone Data Eraser program, it can permanently erase iPhone data (text messages, contacts.

iPhone Data Eraser is the ideal iDevice "erase" application designed to permanently wipe all personal information from the device using US Military spec over-writing technology to render the data unrecoverable; returning the device to a “clean slate” state before you resell, donate or trade it in. You can delete messages on iPhone before selling your old iPhone.

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html iPad Tablets: How to erase text messages,contacts,data on iPhone before selling

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

How to