Do you have lots of Blu-ray or Blu-ray ISO Movies on hand? Do you want to enjoy them on Mac when you don't have a Blu-ray Player Device? At present, you can play Blu-ray or BD ISO videos on your Mac just by a Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray player software. However, there is an urgent demand of users to play Blu-ray or BD ISO movies on Apple mobile devices - iPhone/iPad /iPod touch, which are ubiquitous in our daily life. Therefore, Mac Blu-ray/BD ISO Player is come here to satisfy all mobile users, the remarkable breakthrough of which is the built-in AirX innovation.
What is the AirX?
AirX is the core technology in Mac Blu-ray Player, which makes Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray ISO movies accessible to iPhone/iPad /iPod touch. With Airx, Blu-ray movies can be shared between Mac and iPhone/iPad /iPod touch in the same Wi-Fi environment.
How to play AirX?
AirX is the technical innovation that is easy to understand and convenient to handle. You can follow the steps below.
2. iPad (1st generation or later)/iPhone (above 3GS)/iPod touch (ISO should be above 3.0)
3. Mac Blu-ray Player
4. Optical drive (internal/external with USB above 2.0)
5. Network connection: make sure that the Mac/PC and iPod touch are connected to the same home Wi-Fi.
Step One: Download the Mac Blu-ray/BD ISO to iPod/iPhone/iTouch Player and install it.
Step Two: Play Blu-ray or Blu-ray ISO movies
1) Open Mac Blu-ray Player and enable the AirX option under the "Tools" menu before inserting Blu-ray disc or playing Blu-ray ISO or local movies.
2) Click on "Open File" or "Open Disc" button to launch the Blu-ray movie. It will take a couple seconds to load the movie. When the loading is finished the screen will go black and then you can get the website URL "http://airx.tv ".
3) Open "Safari" in your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and input the website URL above into it. Then the loaded Blu-ray source will be listed, you can enjoy Blu-ray movies on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch then.
Step Three: Save as shortcut
After watching the movie, you can save the URL as a shortcut on the home screen of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, so that you can open the URL directly next time. In details, you can press the save button on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and select the "Add to Home Screen" option, and then it will be saved as a shortcut on the home screen of your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Note: Mac Blu-ray Player can play all Blu-ray sources, no matter encrypted or decrypted, like Blu-ray disc, Disc BD-R and BD-RE, Blu-ray ISO, and it can also decrypt any Blu-ray encryptions, such as AACS, BD-Live, and BD+ (for legal use only).
By Mac Blu-ray Player and AirX, you can play BD disc or Blu-ray ISO on iPhone, iPad, or iTouch easily.
- Mac Playing Blu-ray on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch by JerryJerry at Oct. 25, 2012 4:37 am gmt
- Re: Mac Playing Blu-ray on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch by JerryJerry at Nov. 09, 2012 8:01 am gmt