User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: ipod

SUBJECT: How to Delete Selected Contacts on iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/Plus Permanently
KEYWORDS: delete selected contacts on iphone, delete iphone contacts without come back, wipe iphone contacts,
Generally speaking, we think it is very scarce that restore what one has previously lost or deleted, but have you ever thought of, as the matter of fact, sometimes is not imagination of easy when we need to remove some things, why? Please keep reading the following case.

“I officially broke up with my girlfriend last Wednesday, in order to completely forget she, I have moved to Mexico, and I deleted all her contacts Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp from my iPhone 6. I just want to live without she. However, sometime her contacts still pop up when I selecting contacts to send messages, make a phone call. I’m 100% sure that I had deleted her contacts, I don’t know why, anyone who can tell how to Permanent delete the selected contacts on iPhone?” Asked by David.

Maybe you have deleted many contacts on our iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/Plus you don’t want, but the deleted contacts still storing in your iPhone memory but you can’t see them. In fact, once you selling or giving away your iPhone to others, someone can also restore the deleted iPhone contacts and more other deleted data by using some iPhone Data Recovery tools.

So, in order to permanent erase all selected contacts from iPhone without restored, we recommend you to use the 3rd party iPhone data wiping software, just like the iOS Data Wiper we are going to introduced. This software provides you the effective way to permanently delete your selected contacts and more on iPhone directly, and 100% safety can’t be recovered forever.

Steps to Delete Selected Contacts on iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/Plus Without Restored

Step 1. Manually delete the contacts you don't wanted on your iPhone's Contact list.

Step 2. Download, install and launch the iOS Data Wiper or iOS Data Wiper for Mac on your computer, then connect your iPhone with the program via its USB cable.

Step 3. Choose the "Erase Deleted Files" mode in the primary window to let the program scan and analyze your iPhone.

Step 4. After scanning, erase the files selected by clicking Erase Now. You can choose the file type that you want to erase by checking the box in front of it. If you just need to delete the unwanted contacts, just find it out and remove.

Related Hot Articles:

How to Permanent erase iPhone on Mac

How to free up more storage on iPhone

How to deleted selected data on iPad

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html ipod: How to Delete Selected Contacts on iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/Plus Permanently

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS: delete selected contacts on iphone, delete iphone contacts without come back, wipe iphone contacts,
Generally speaking, we think it is very scarce that restore what one has previously lost or deleted, but have you ever thought of, as the matter of fact, sometimes is not imagination of easy when we need to remove some things, why? Please keep reading the following case.

“I officially broke up with my girlfriend last Wednesday, in order to completely forget she, I have moved to Mexico, and I deleted all her contacts Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp from my iPhone 6. I just want to live without she. However, sometime her contacts still pop up when I selecting contacts to send messages, make a phone call. I’m 100% sure that I had deleted her contacts, I don’t know why, anyone who can tell how to Permanent delete the selected contacts on iPhone?” Asked by David.

Maybe you have deleted many contacts on our iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/Plus you don’t want, but the deleted contacts still storing in your iPhone memory but you can’t see them. In fact, once you selling or giving away your iPhone to others, someone can also restore the deleted iPhone contacts and more other deleted data by using some iPhone Data Recovery tools.

So, in order to permanent erase all selected contacts from iPhone without restored, we recommend you to use the 3rd party iPhone data wiping software, just like the iOS Data Wiper we are going to introduced. This software provides you the effective way to permanently delete your selected contacts and more on iPhone directly, and 100% safety can’t be recovered forever.

Step 1. Manually delete the contacts you don't wanted on your iPhone's Contact list.

Step 2. Download, install and launch the iOS Data Wiper or iOS Data Wiper for Mac on your computer, then connect your iPhone with the program via its USB cable.

Step 3. Choose the "Erase Deleted Files" mode in the primary window to let the program scan and analyze your iPhone.

Step 4. After scanning, erase the files selected by clicking Erase Now. You can choose the file type that you want to erase by checking the box in front of it. If you just need to delete the unwanted contacts, just find it out and remove.

Related Hot Articles:

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html ipod: How to Delete Selected Contacts on iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/Plus Permanently

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

Related Hot Articles:

Your Post's Message:

<