This Forum is for: Mac OS
DATE: Dec 02, 2012 5:56 am gmt
SUBJECT: Micro sd card data Recovery software-Recovering lost/formatted files from SD card
How to recover files including videos, photos, audios from SD card on Mac?
First of all, get an SD card recovery for Mac program. A reliable and professional one can ensure you a better chance to recover deleted or formatted files from SD card. Thus, take this carefully. If you still don’t have an option, you can have my recommendation here: SD card Photo Recovery for Mac (compatible with Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion) from UFUSoft, 100% trustworthy software. With this Mac SD card recovery software, you can recover photos, video and audio files from your card in 3 steps, no matter you deleted, formatted or lost your files due to other human or unknown reasons. The whole recovery process only takes you a few minutes. If you are a Windows user, please try SD card Data Recovery (compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP) here to do SD card data Recovery.
Download the free trial version of this Mac SD card recovery software below now.
Tips: Remember to save the scan results if you’re going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
Next, connect your SD card to your Mac computer, and let’s check detailed steps of SD card recovery on Mac together.
Step1. Launch the program and choose a recovery option
After downloading and installing the Mac SD card recovery software, launch it and you’ll get the primary window as follow. There are different recovery options for your choice. Choose the one describing the best for your situation. Next, let’s continue with “Raw Recovery”.
Step2. Select your SD card for scanning
Here your SD card is detected and appears. Select it and click “Scan” to find lost files on your card. If you want to refine your scan result, you can choose the file type you need.
Step3. Preview and recover files from SD card on Mac
After the scan, you can preview recoverable files before recovery. Mark your favourite ones and click “Recover” to save them all on your Mac with one click.
NOTE: When recovering files, don’t save them on the original SD card. You can save them on your computer or other portable devices, for safety’s sake.
Tip: Common SD card data loss scenarios, and SD card Photo Recovery for Mac can perform SD card data recovery under the below scenarios:
* Accidentally deleted files from SD card
* Formatted SD card
* SD card got corrupted or inaccessible
* Virus inflection
* Power failure
Meanwhile, SD card brands such as Sandisk SD card, Transend SD card, Lexar SD card, ATP SD card, Kingston SD card, PNY SD card etc, and card types like Mini SD card, Micro SD card, SDHC card, and MMC card are all supported.
You may also like:
- Sony Camcorder Recovery-Recover Lost Videos & Photos from Sony Camcorder
- Panasonic Camcorder Recovery-Recover Lost Videos & Photos from Panasonic Camcorder
- Canon Camcorder Data Recovery-How to Recover Videos, Pictures from Canon Camcorders?
- Camcorder Data Recovery-Recover Video Files from Panasonic/Canon/Sony/JVC/Nikon Camcorder
- Mountain Lion USB Flash Drive Recovery-Recover Files from USB Flash Drive on Mac os x 10.8
- Seagate Data Recovery-How to Get Back Files from Seagate External Hard Drive?
- Best Data Recovery Software for Lacie HDD-How to Recover Files from Lacie Hard Disks?
- Best Data Recovery Mountain Lion-Recover Lost Data Files on OS X Mountain Lion
- Micro sd card data Recovery software-Recovering lost/formatted files from SD card by stevenjoen at Dec 02, 2012 5:56 am gmt
- Re: Micro sd card data Recovery software-Recovering lost/formatted files from SD card by NehwalSaina at Jan. 07, 2013 4:51 am gmt
- Re: Micro sd card data Recovery software-Recovering lost/formatted files from SD card by jacob12 at Jan. 04, 2013 11:03 am gmt (Rec'd 1)
- Re: Micro sd card data Recovery software-Recovering lost/formatted files from SD card by rickypo91 at Jan. 29, 2013 9:51 pm gmt
- Re: Micro sd card data Recovery software-Recovering lost/formatted files from SD card by pinkblue2334 at Jan. 06, 2013 3:23 am gmt
- Re: Micro sd card data Recovery software-Recovering lost/formatted files from SD card by pinkblue2334 at Jan. 06, 2013 3:19 am gmt