User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Mac OS

SUBJECT: Trying to Recover iPhone Password or Recover iPhone Backup Password ?
KEYWORDS: forgot iPhone backup password,forgot iPhone password

Q 1: I forgot my iPhone backup encryption password. Is there anywhere I can go to find it?
Q 2: How do i unlock an iphone if i forgot the password? My sister had a seizure last night and forgot her password. we cant restore it on the computer and we dont want to have to go to the apple store because its an hour away.help?

To iPhone users, it's painful whether forgot iPhone screen password or backup password. Don't blame yourself so forgetful, the place we use password too much that it's so easy to forgot and mess the different password. Here is a note: set your password reasonable is necessary! When forgot iPhone password, don't panic´╝îyou need to calm down to seek solutions. I have a friend who's job is deal with iPhone issues and he taught me how to deal with iPhone password recovery,I am very pleased to share with you here.

forgot iPhone backup and screen password

Solution for Q 1:Forgot iPhone Backup Password, i need to restore my backup file!
No matter your forgot iPhone screen password or backup password, you can still continue to back up and use the device, however you will not be able to restore the encrypted backup to any device without the password.

I don't know whether you realize the iPhone backup has a bug, I can say this because I have days trying to access the backup of my iphone and every time it ask me for a password, because I don't remember typing a password I try a lot of different passwords and they don't work, because the file is over 1.2GB of size I have to wait more than 20 minutes between asking another time for the correct password, I found a great utility to speed things and to try a lot of passwords in seconds without waiting minutes for the correct one. The utility I tried was this : SmartKey iTunes Backup Password Recovery - http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/itunes-backup-password-recovery.html With this nice utility you can crack all kinds of iPhone password.

If you are sure that you have typed a password and you can't remember, just try the utility I placed. This software is for the people who forgot iPhone backup password. But to the strange password come across after Os upgrade, it also work.

Solution for Q 2: Forgot iPhone password, How to change or get access to the phone?
First of all, as always, is to backup all your data before you proceed to do anything with your iPhone. Since your passcode does not stop you from syncing your phone to the computer so go ahead to save your data in iTunes. In case you an iCloud user, you better shift it to your PC to ensure safety of all your data. Then following the 6 steps below start recovery.

1. Turn off your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
2. Plug the Sync cable to your computer
3. Plug in the sync cable to your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch while holding the "Home" button.
4. iTunes should say "Found a Device on Recovery".
5. Restore your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
6. If you have a backup of your device, then you should be good to go or else you will have start as a new device

Problem Solved!

ResourceForgot iPhone Password and Forgot iPhone Backup Password

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved