User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Mac OS

SUBJECT: [iPhone 4S SMS Recovery] Directly Recover Deleted & Lost Messages from iPhone 4S on Mac - YouTube
KEYWORDS:
I deleted all my messages by mistake. I just synced my phone hoping I could retrieve them in iTunes and now it is telling me i have lost my sms messages forever... is there any way, any software or anything that can retrieve deleted text messages from iphone 3g? i feel frustrated because i just synced the damn phone, if anyone knows how to recover deleted iPhone sms messages?I've done what you've done myself and it's a real pain in the backside to lose all your iphone text messages. Unless you've got them synced or even backed up to iTunes or iCloud you don't have them anymore. Those text messages can be recovered even if you've simply deleted them from your phone. Phone memory for texts is flash; you delete it and it stays there untill you write something new onto the space. It like the files on computer that when you deleted a file on hard drive, it will remain on the space untill something new write over it. So, you can get deleted text messages back. Here I show you 2 easy ways to make it.iPhone SMS messages remain on the phone after deletion. When “deleted” on the iPhone, they are technically hidden and marked for deletion. Text messages are then deleted only after sync with iTunes again later than deletion. In order to retrieve deleted sms from iphone via a precious iTunes backup file, run through the following 4 easy steps:1. Make sure iTunes doesn’t automatically sync with iPhone when connected.2. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and Back up by selecting Preferences > Backup from iTunes, or right-click on your iPhone and choose back up.3. Restore your iPhone by selecting Restore under Preferences. Note that restoring the iPhone will restore the previous iPhone firmware. Your iPhone will be completely erased after the new firmware is installed. So make sure your back up is good!4. The final step will be to restore your iPhone from the back up you created on step 2. This will allow you to restore any data you have backed up, including the deleted text messages.If you have no backup for your sms messages, what can I do? Are all my messages gone for good? No! Take it easy! Only if you have synced your phone into iTunes before you deleted them, you can retrieve deleted text message from iphone via iPhone data recovery software like Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery (You can get it from http://www.manage-iphone.com/). It is a esy-to-use software that helped me recover my messages. If you are urgent to get your deleted messages back, it is your best bet! Resource from http://www.manage-iphone.com/Check out my blog to learn some tips and tricks for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.-http://www.manage-iphone.com/a/user/8
CURRENT THREAD: Read whole thread

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved