This Forum is for: Mac OS
DATE: Dec 11, 2015 1:05 am gmt
SUBJECT: How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Outline: Your iPhone stuck at white Apple logo screen of death on Windows and Mac? No panic! This article gives you the robust solution to get around this problem.
Every time when we try to jailbreak the iPhone, upgrade iPhone to the latest iOS, or restore iPhone from iTunes, we are actually putting iPhone at risk. Because under these circumstances, iPhone is more likely to be stuck in Apple logo screen and can't boot up completely. Here are the issues:
iPhone Stuck in Continuous Apple Logo Loop:
"I just have my iPhone 6 updated to iOS 9 and now it can't boot to its settings normally. It's stuck at Apple logo screen of death and becomes useless. I wonder how to fix my iPhone 6 stuck in White Apple logo. Help please."
No need to panic though, there are a couple of ways to fix the Apple logo loop issue as well as recover lost iPhone data when it's stuck on Apple logo:
Method 1 – DFU Mode – Restore
Hopefully you have been making regular backups of your data because you will lose everything through this method:
- Connect your device to your computer
- Place your iPhone into DFU mode – hold the home and power buttons down together for 10 seconds, before releasing the power button, Hold the home button until the device in recovery message appears in iTunes
- Click on Restore
Method 2 – Recovery
You are going to have to turn your device off, which won't be easy considering it is stuck! There is a way though so make sure you follow these instructions carefully:
- Hold the home and power buttons down together
- The Apple logo should disappear from your screen
- After a couple of minutes it should reappear – when it does, release the buttons
- Quickly hold them both down again until your device goes off
- Plug the USB cable into your computer (not to your device yet)
- Hold the Home button down and plug the cable to your device
- When you see the Connect to iTunes screen, release the button
iTunes will open and the Device in Recovery message will appear
Click on Restore
Method 3: iPhone Data Recovery (Windows or Mac)
If the above methods doesn't work for you and your iPhone has broken, you might opt for the third way to get the files back from your device.
This method is generally used as a way of getting out of trouble when you are stuck in recovery mode but it has also been used with some success for users who have got stuck at the Apple logo as well. To get the work done, here is a wonderful product for you – Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows), to enter and exit recovery mode for iOS device with a single click. Moreover, it won't cause any data loss (such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, bookmarks and more) or damage for your iOS device.
Note: Mac user can get Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) to know how to fix iOS device stuck at Apple logo on Mac.
Download iPhone Data Recovery Software:
Solve issue 1: How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Screen?
Step 1: Run the software and connect your iPhone to a computer
After downloading and installing the ios data recovery software on your computer. Then connect your iPhone to a computer with a USB cable. You'll see the interface as below. Click "Restart" and your iPhone will return to normal in a few minutes after the restart.
For Windows computer users,you need to use ios data recovery for windows,the software main interface as below:
For Mac users: If you use iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery (Mac), you'll see the window below. Click Set Up to "restart" your iPhone to normal.
This ios data recovery can help you fix the "iPhone stuck at Apple logo screen" issue with just one click. In additional, if you lost data on iPhone, you can use this iOS data recovery to recover lost data from iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS in two recovery mode: directly recover lost data on your iPhone; scan your iPhone and extracting iTunes backup file. Next, the use guide teach you how to recover lost data from iPhone directly:
Solve issue 2:
How to recover data from iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS?
Step 1: Choose a recovery mode you want to restore iPhone data
Let's take the Mac version for example, if you use Windows computer, it's the same step to recover your iPhone lost data. Firstly, you need to choose a device model from the multiple device models.
After run the ios data recovery,you can see two kinds of recovery mode here. If you want to recover iPhone files directly, please choose "Recover from iOS Device". If you have backup your iPhone fils to iTunes, you can choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" to get lost data back.
Step 2: Scan your iPhone lost data with ios data recovery
The ios data recovery will takes few seconds to scan your iPhone devices.
For iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S user, the window of the program will show as follows. You only need to click Start Scan to begin scanning your iPhone for lost data on it.
If you use iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS, you need to download a plug-in for your iPhone before scanning. Please click "Download" to save them on your computer.. You need to follow the steps below to get into the device's scanning mode to scan your iPhone:
1. Hold your iPhone and click Start.
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, and keep the Home button pressed, until you're told that you've entered the scanning mode successfully.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files from your iPhone
After scan the iPhone, all lost files may be show for you,including photo,video,contacts,sms,notes,bookmarks.Next,take recovering iPhone contacts for example,here you can preview all lost or deleted contacts on your iPhone,choose those you'd like to get back and click "Recover" to recover contacts and save them on the computer.
Buy iPhone Data Recovery Software for Win/Mac now:
Have more questions about how to fix iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Recover Messages on iPhone 6/6 Plus from iTunes backup
- Recover Calendars from iPhone in Different Situations
- Correctly Set Up and Activate iPhone 6S or 6S Plus
- Get back lost WhatsApp history on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
- How to recover iPhone Data Lost Due to iOS 9 Jailbreak
- iOS update frozen on iPhone 6s/6/5s/5c/5/4S? Here's the fix!
- 2 Methods to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6/5/5S/5C/4S
- How to Retrieve lost iPhone 5S Notes after crash?
- How to Solve Frozen iPhone problems during iOS 9 Update
- Top 15 iOS 9 Upgrade Problems and Solutions
Source: http://any-data-recovery.over-bl ... stuck-at-apple-logo
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo by Claireanne at Dec 11, 2015 1:05 am gmt (Rec'd 4)
- Re: How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo by GeorgeClooney at Feb. 26, 2016 8:41 am gmt (Rec'd 1)