keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Mac OS

Return to Posts Index Recommend: 1   RECOMMEND
SUBJECT: Transfer iTunes Playlist and Music Library to Computer
KEYWORDS:
I am a music lover, therefore, I saved a lot of music, dozens of playlists and music library in my iTunes. I've got a brand new computer recently and here is the problem. How do I transfer iTunes playlists and music library from the old computer to the new one?

It's quite a headache for people to transfer the music and other stuff from iTunes on one computer to another computer. Sure, you can redownload the songs you've purchased via iTunes Store to the new iTunes. But the iTunes playlists, and music library you created and gathered for days will be left behind in the old iTunes. Since it's impossible to transfer them directly, you need a professional iTunes Transfer to move iTunes playlists and music library from the old computer to the new computer in one time.

iTunes Transfer, a handy and professional tool designed to manage and merge your iTunes playlists and music library. You can use an Apple device, like iPhone, iPad or iPod, to play a role as a medium during the transferring. Before transferring all the data to the iTunes on the new computer, you should make sure that you've synced them with your Apple device. The following step-by-step guide will show you how to transfer iTunes playlists and music library to the new computer.

iTunes Transfer – best iTunes music manager

iTunes Transfer is capable to transfer iTunes playlist and music library between iOS device and iTunes. You can use this tool to manage all your music data easily.

Step 1 Install iTunes Transfer on your new computer
Step 2 Connect Apple device to the new computer
Step 3 Transfer iTune playlist and library to the new computer

Tutorial: Transfer iTunes Playlist and Music Library to Computer

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved
Content-type: text/html Mac OS: Transfer iTunes Playlist and Music Library to Computer

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:
I am a music lover, therefore, I saved a lot of music, dozens of playlists and music library in my iTunes. I've got a brand new computer recently and here is the problem. How do I transfer iTunes playlists and music library from the old computer to the new one?

It's quite a headache for people to transfer the music and other stuff from iTunes on one computer to another computer. Sure, you can redownload the songs you've purchased via iTunes Store to the new iTunes. But the iTunes playlists, and music library you created and gathered for days will be left behind in the old iTunes. Since it's impossible to transfer them directly, you need a professional iTunes Transfer to move iTunes playlists and music library from the old computer to the new computer in one time.

iTunes Transfer, a handy and professional tool designed to manage and merge your iTunes playlists and music library. You can use an Apple device, like iPhone, iPad or iPod, to play a role as a medium during the transferring. Before transferring all the data to the iTunes on the new computer, you should make sure that you've synced them with your Apple device. The following step-by-step guide will show you how to transfer iTunes playlists and music library to the new computer.

iTunes Transfer is capable to transfer iTunes playlist and music library between iOS device and iTunes. You can use this tool to manage all your music data easily.

Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Your Post's Message:

Content-type: text/html Mac OS: Transfer iTunes Playlist and Music Library to Computer

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE

KEYWORDS:

Your Post's Message:

User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE