KEYWORDS: mts to avi
What is AVCHD video?
The AVCHD is a high definition (HD) digital video camera recorder format recording 1080i*1 and 720p*2 signals onto certain media by using highly efficient codec technologies. AVCHD is abbreviated for Advanced Video Codec High Definition. It is compatible with Blu-ray Disc format and can be used for authoring and distribution of high definition video. The high definition videos you shoot with Sony, Panasonic camcorders are usually with extension of MTS or M2TS, which can not be supported by most popular players. That’s why AVCHD converters come into uses. In this guide you will learn how to convert AVCHD video with Pavtube MTS Converter.
What is AVCHD Lite?
In 2009 Panasonic introduced AVCHD Lite to selected members of Panasonic Lumix line of digital cameras. AVCHD Lite is a subset of AVCHD format, which identifies devices that are capable of 720p/30fps recording.
Before conversion make sure you have installed Pavtube MTS Converter. You could download its free trial version from here. I really liked how Patube trial version provided full access to the functions of the software. It allowed you to test the conversion quality.
Hope this guide will be great helpful for you.
How to convert AVCHD video to AVI
- To convert Sony MTS files by sadlock at Apr. 06, 2010 5:27 am gmt (Rec'd 1)
- Re: To convert Sony MTS files by Diana003 at Mar. 21, 2012 5:48 am gmt
- Re: To convert Sony MTS files by caribbean at May 11, 2010 9:37 am gmt
- Re: To convert Sony MTS files by kate59588 at Jul. 19, 2010 5:44 am gmt
- Re: To convert Sony MTS files by carlalpe at May 18, 2010 6:47 am gmt (Rec'd 1)