User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Storage

SUBJECT: Leading Analyst Firm Reports Astute Networks' Flash VM Storage Appliance Eliminates Virtual Machine
KEYWORDS: SSD, Virtual machine, Cache, Caching, Flash, Flash storage, SSD performance, SSD cache
Taneja Group Paper Details How Astute’s ViSX Solution Removes Storage I/O and Network I/O Constraints to Address the Needs of Virtual Server Managers

VNM91112 –SAN DIEGO, Calif. – September 11, 2012 – Astute NetworksTM, Inc., the leading provider of performance storage for virtual machines, today announced that its ViSX G4 Flash VM storage appliance has been featured in the Taneja Group report, “Accelerating I/O-Intensive Virtualized Applications.” The Taneja Group profile outlines the I/O performance constraints faced in most virtual environments and how ViSX accelerates virtualized application performance, increases VM density, and dramatically increases the number of VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) users.

Read more at: http://bit.ly/PnjjPH

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved