keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Synthetik Studio Artist

Return to Posts Index Recommend: 10   RECOMMEND
SUBJECT: quick technical question
KEYWORDS:
I am still working in SA version 2. This would be a question about layer behavior in version 3.

I want to paint over a pencil drawing. I want to be able to bring a drawing in and place it on the bottom layer and create my painting on a layer above.

In SAv2 I would have to do the opposite. Many of my presets were build to work on the bottom layer and cannot be adjusted to work the same way on any higher layer.

In SA version 3 has the layer functionality changed enough that I can set the canvas layer in some way to behave like it was the bottom or base layer?

The presets I have are all over the place in terms of how they react on any layers above the base in version 2. I was wondering if there has been any changes in the way layers work and layer alpha.

I can get along with having a layer above the base that is set to low opacity. But I would rather be able to paint over my drawing and still be able to see/reference it.

Thanks

Craig

CURRENT THREAD: Read whole thread

Check if you would like to receive notice when your post has been responded to.
Note: This requires your email address to be correctly filled in. Your email address will not be displayed on the posts.
Post A Comment On DMNForums Comment on your Facebook page
The Subject of Your Post:
The Keywords of Your Post:
Your Post's Message:

Please click one time only

@ Copyright, 2010 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved