User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

1 ... How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by alvin69 at Sep. 27, 2012 9:04 am gmt (Rec'd 1)
2 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by jackadision at Dec 11, 2013 6:04 am gmt
3 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by andylaw at Oct. 25, 2013 8:18 am gmt
4 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by WonderCat at Aug. 21, 2013 6:05 pm gmt
5 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by littlesongsd at Aug. 16, 2013 1:15 pm gmt
6 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by suesoner at Jul. 07, 2013 11:39 am gmt
7 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by calinere at Jun. 09, 2013 7:42 am gmt
8 ......... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by miahkmnwa at Jun. 09, 2013 9:44 am gmt
9 ......... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by miahkmnwa at Jun. 09, 2013 9:41 am gmt
10 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by loveqsking at Apr. 20, 2013 8:46 am gmt
11 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by Rasing985 at Apr. 17, 2013 4:35 am gmt
12 ...... Re: Recover iphone and itunes lost data-recover contact,video,sms and music photo by wuyufei at Mar. 22, 2013 3:18 am gmt
13 ......... Re: Recover iphone and itunes lost data-recover contact,video,sms and music photo by sara si at Apr. 11, 2013 11:57 am gmt
14 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by fischer24 at Jan. 11, 2013 6:43 am gmt
15 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by EwanTenor at Nov. 30, 2012 7:55 am gmt
16 ...... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by maggette86 at Nov. 24, 2012 9:35 am gmt
17 ......... Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files? by onewaysouth at Dec 04, 2012 8:03 am gmt
Windows OS
Post 1 of 17 Top
SUBJECT: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files?
How did you lose iPhone 4/4S contacts?

“I have loved my iPhone 4S up until now. Today when I synced contacts with iTunes, it cleaned out my Address Book on Mac. Then I synced again, hoping to get the contacts off my iPhone 4S and back into Address Book. But it wiped out all the contacts on my iPhone! I got to admit I just felt like I could cry. How could Apple allow something like this to happen!”

“Before updating iPhone OS, I backed up settings and contacts with iTunes. After system update, all contacts on my iPhone 4 were lost. I can’t find where the original backup file is located in order to restore lost contacts. I really want to get back the original contacts that were on my iPhone 4.”

Have you ever come across these situations before? Some of you may lose your iPhone 4/4S contacts by other reasons. No matter how you deleted the contacts, it may affect your work and life more or less. Go on reading to see how to get out of the jams instantly.

Do you want to restore the lost contacts from iTunes backup files?

As we know, every time you sync your iDevice with iTunes, it will automatically backup the contents of the iDevice. Therefore, some people want to restore the deleted contacts on their iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files. In theory, this method can work as long as you do not connect the iPhone 4/4S to iTunes after data loss.

Cannot get back lost contacts from iTunes backup files?

When you find the iPhone 4/4S backup files created by iTunes, you may have no idea of opening and using them. These files cannot be opened and used directly on Mac and iDevice. In this occasion, you need a program to get the contacts off iTunes backup files to restore them.

iPhone 4/4S Contacts Recovery:

Data Recovery for iTunes can extract the files including contacts, photos, SMS, notes, reminders and bookmarks from the backups that iTunes automatically makes of your iPhone 4/4S. With the program, you can recover the deleted contacts from iTunes backup files to both CSV and VCF files.

Read more : http://www.total-data-recovery.com/MacOSX/iTunes/Recover.iPhone.Contacts.from.iTunes.Backup.php

How to recover iPhone lost data from iTunes backup files? - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKr_Do3BT5I

Post 2 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files?

Contact recovery is very difficult issue if you don’t have any latest backup of your contacts, it also happens with me then I use an ios device recovery tool to recover deleted contacts. This tool can also able to recover all types of data from iPhone without needing backup. Free download this tool from

Post 3 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S from iTunes backup files?
There is a better tool.
iPhone data recovery
and a related guide:
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone
How to Restore Lost Data from iPhone

Post 4 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
Actually, you can recover deleted contacts on iPhone 4/4S in a simple way. Just follow the tutorial which is really easy: How to Recover Your Deleted or Lost iPhone Contacts How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone How to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone How to Backup Data on Locked iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS How to Restore iTunes from iPod after a Hard Drive Crash

Post 5 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
There are two ways to recover iPhone lost contacts

Tutorials 1: Directly recover deleted contacts from iPhone 4/4s/5/6 ( without iTunes backup )

Tutorials 2: Extract and scan lost contacts from iTunes backup ( without iPhone 4/4s/5/6 )

The iPhone data recovery can help you recover lost contacts and other lost data on iPhone,such as sms, photo, video, music, notes and more.If you have lost all the contacts,but you have backup to iTunes,you can get backup from iTuens backup files.Once you have lost your iPhone,please don't worry,you can also recover them!

See the guide:

Directly retrieve deleted contacts from iPhone

How to recover iPhone backup contacts from iTunes

Post 6 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
There are two ways for you to perfrom iPhone 5 contacts recovery.
First, you can use a third-party iPhone Recovery tool to directly scan and recover pictures from your iPhone.
Second, if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted contacts by extracting your iTunes backup file.

Method 1: Directly recover deleted contacts from iPhone

Step 1: Download iPhone Data Recovery program and install it on your computer, and then connect your iPhone with your computer. Click ”Start” to recover iPhone lost data.

Note: Except iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S, other version iPhone recovery should enter DFU mode to scan the data.

Step 2: After the scan, preview the found files one by one by category. Then select the contacts you want to restore and mark them, then hit on "Recover" button to specify a destination folder for saving them on your computer.

Method 2: Recover contacts from iPhone backup

Step A: Select “Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup”, and choose iTunes backup and scan it

Step B: Then all the backed up contacts of your iPhone are scanned out and displayed as original. Now you can preview and check to recover your deleted or lost iPhone contacts with ease.

Tips: you can also can recover iPhone Messages,Photos,Videos, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks with 2 ways above.

Relates use guides:

How to recover Text messages from iPhone 4S

Easy to restore deleted SMS from iPhone 5

How to recover iPhone, iPad, iPod Lost data

Post 7 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
Step 1. Scan iTunes Backup Files
Don't connect your iPhone with iTunes after you lost your iPhone data, to prevent the backup files from being updated. Launch the iTunes Data Recovery on your computer and choose the "Recover from iTunes Backup File".

Step 2. Retrieve Deleted contacts on iPhone
All the contents from the backup file will be displayed after the quick scan. Check the box in front of the Contacts and click the "Recover" button to save them to your PC. You can also recover other data, such as camera roll, photos, messages, call history, notes and more.

Read the details here:
http://www.itunesdatarecovery.org/guide/recover-deleted-contacts-from-iphone.html

Post 8 of 17 responding to post 7 Top
No matter you lost your iPhone contacts for any reason, you still have the opportunity to retrieve them as long as you have synced your iPhone to computer with iTunes before the data loss.
See this How to Retrieve Contacts from iPhone 5/4S/4 Backup

Post 9 of 17 responding to post 7 Top
Hi friend,
No matter you lost your iPhone contacts for any reason, you still have the opportunity to retrieve them as long as you have synced your iPhone to computer with iTunes before the data loss.

See this http://www.ipubsoft.com/idevice-tips/how-to-retrieve-contacts-from-iphone.html article help you.

Post 10 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
I deleted all my messages by mistake. I just synced my phone hoping I could retrieve them in iTunes and now it is telling me i have lost my sms messages forever... is there any way, any software or anything that can retrieve deleted text messages from iphone 3g? i feel frustrated because i just synced the damn phone, if anyone knows how to recover deleted iPhone sms messages?I've done what you've done myself and it's a real pain in the backside to lose all your iphone text messages. Unless you've got them synced or even backed up to iTunes or iCloud you don't have them anymore. Those text messages can be recovered even if you've simply deleted them from your phone. Phone memory for texts is flash; you delete it and it stays there untill you write something new onto the space. It like the files on computer that when you deleted a file on hard drive, it will remain on the space untill something new write over it. So, you can get deleted text messages back. Here I show you 2 easy ways to make it.iPhone SMS messages remain on the phone after deletion. When “deleted” on the iPhone, they are technically hidden and marked for deletion. Text messages are then deleted only after sync with iTunes again later than deletion. In order to retrieve deleted sms from iphone via a precious iTunes backup file, run through the following 4 easy steps:1. Make sure iTunes doesn’t automatically sync with iPhone when connected.2. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and Back up by selecting Preferences > Backup from iTunes, or right-click on your iPhone and choose back up.3. Restore your iPhone by selecting Restore under Preferences. Note that restoring the iPhone will restore the previous iPhone firmware. Your iPhone will be completely erased after the new firmware is installed. So make sure your back up is good!4. The final step will be to restore your iPhone from the back up you created on step 2. This will allow you to restore any data you have backed up, including the deleted text messages.If you have no backup for your sms messages, what can I do? Are all my messages gone for good? No! Take it easy! Only if you have synced your phone into iTunes before you deleted them, you can retrieve deleted text message from iphone via iPhone data recovery software like Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery (You can get it from http://www.manage-iphone.com/
). It is a esy-to-use software that helped me recover my messages. If you are urgent to get your deleted messages back, it is your best bet! Resource from http://www.manage-iphone.com/
Free download from:
http://hotdownloads.com/trialware/download/Download_drfone_full1283_iphone5_.exe?item=8799-323&affiliate=605715

How to recover iPhone lost data ?- YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkV13hzDmww&feature=youtu.be

Post 11 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
You can recover iTunes backup files to your iPhone 4/4S at any time. Follow these steps to choose a backup and sync the contacts to your iPhone.
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup.
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

More information:
How to Restore iPhone from iTunes Backup Files
http://software.bigbigsoft.com/iphone-recovery-mac

Post 12 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: Recover iphone and itunes lost data-recover contact,video,sms and music photo

Recover iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video,app and other iphone data with Wondershare Data Recovery for iphone(Mac),you can easy to recover iphone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS,iphone lost data with Wondershare Data Recovery for iphone on Windows computer,Next there are two ways for you to recover iphone data,the 1st guide is connecting iphone to Mac or PC,and recover data from iOS Device;the 2nd way is Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files for iphone.

There are 2 solutions to recover recover iphone ipad ipod lost data--recover iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Photos,Videos,App,calendar, notes, call history and more.

1.Recover data from iOS Device
Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS,download the right version for your iPhone 4 (GSM & CDMA), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4.

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device,Recover data for any iOS device like iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, etc.

No.1 All-in-on iphone&iTues data recovery:Recover iphone lost data computer directly,or recover from iTunes Backup File

Run on Winodws : Free downoad iphone data recovery

Run on Mac : Free download Iphone Data Recovery Mac

No.2 iTunes data recovery: Recover from iTunes backup file for iphone,ipod and ipad( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ) with iTuens data recovery

Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files,with Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes,you also can Recover Data for iPad and iPod,including video,music,photo and other files.

Free download iTuens data recovery(Mac)

Recover iTunes backup files for iphone/ipod and ipad use guide:

Data Recovery for iTunes-Recover lost Data for iPhone iPad iPod

Post 13 of 17 responding to post 12 Top
SUBJECT: Re: Recover iphone and itunes lost data-recover contact,video,sms and music photo
Why don't you try a backup file rather than using a recovery program. this is only the way when you have no options rather than it. here are some instructions which may help you recovering your iPhone data efficiently.

http://www.iphonesmsrecovery.com/how-to-restore-lost-sms-from-iphone4-after-factory-restore.php

Post 14 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
If you want get photos (camera roll, photo library) back after deleting them from iphone 4, you can use Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) to directly scan and recover lost photos from your iPhone 4. This video shows you how to recover photos within three steps.

Watch Video Demo:

------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) is the world’s 1st iPhone 4 data recovery software. Dr.Fone(iPhone 4) can recover lost & deleted data directly from Apple iPhone 4, including photos, contacts, call logs, messages, voice memos(m4a), videos, etc., as well as extract data from iTunes backup file.

* Recover deleted data without backup directly from iPhone 4 (GSM & CDMA)
* Recover Lost iPhone 4 Data by extracting iTunes backup files
* Get back data after iPhone 4 is crashed, smashed, broken or lost
* Retrieve data after Jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore
* Recover up to 12 file formats
* Preview what you lost before recovery

Related Tutorials:
Retrieve iPhone 5 Lost or Deleted Files
Restore iPhone 4S Data from Backup on Mac
Recover Files from Broken iPhone 4 Mac

Post 15 of 17 responding to post 1 Top
I got a new iPhone 4S today and and the person in the store transferred all the numbers from my old iphone to the new one. When I back home My partner and i plugged my own phone directly into iTunes also it asked myself to restore to my personal settings , I just assumed it would put my personal pictures and also music upon , but removed all my own contact numbers. And because it's a fresh new phone, i have never backup the phone. When I lost my iphone contacts, what should I do to get them back?

Since Apple‘s portable devices are very popular, losing contacts and other files can be extremely devastating to a lot of people, particularly lost important business contacts. Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery software can help people recover all of their files on iPhones, iPods and iPads and other handheld devices.

Follow the below operation to get all your lost iphone contacts back.
The very first and most significant thing is always to make sure your apple iphone doesn't immediately sync with iTunes whenever connected.
Step1. After downloading and also installing the actual iPhone get in touch with recovery computer software, launch this on your own Mac, and you will get the backup file for your i phone. Choose the iPhone gadget where you are going to retrieve your own lost apple iphone contacts, and click on "Start Check out" to try to find the content material.
Step2. You're at the past step right now. Choose "Associates" among the things on the particular left after the scanning, and you can get all your deleted, dropped or removed contacts in your iPhone. Click on "Recover" to save them just about all on the Mac OS X baesd on computer along with one click. You tend to be even able to export my photos to my i phone again. In addition, you can preview and also recover photographs, videos, contacts, SMS, notes and calendar with this iPhone recovery software as you prefer.

Whenever your iphone lost contactsyou need, you can try this powerful iPhone contact recovery software!

What if you lost contacts on iPhone? Follow this tutorial to get all lost iphone contacts back.

iPhone data recovery software recovered all lost my contacts iPhone in mere minutes and a few mouse clicks! That is amazing! Follow the below operation to get all your iphone lost contacts back.

iphone lost contact
lost iphone contact
lost iphone 4s contacts
iphone 4 lost contact

How can I recover iPhone data I lost? By using an iPhone data recovery software, you can make it at ease.

Post 16 of 17 responding to post 1 Top

Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) is the world’s 1st iPhone 4 data recovery software. Dr.Fone(iPhone 4) can recover lost & deleted data directly from Apple iPhone 4, including photos, contacts, call logs, messages, voice memos(m4a), videos, etc., as well as extract data from iTunes backup file.

Key Features:
Recover deleted data without backup directly from iPhone 4 (GSM & CDMA)
Recover Lost iPhone 4 Data by extracting iTunes backup files
Get back data after iPhone 4 is crashed, smashed, broken or lost
Retrieve data after Jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore
Recover up to 12 file formats
Preview what you lost before recovery

Video Demo:

Recover Lost & Deleted Data for other Apple iOS Devices:
Recover Missing Data for iPhone 4S
Recover lost Data for iPhone 5
Recover deleted Data for iPhone 5 (Mac)
Recover lost Data for iPhone 4S (Mac)

Related:
MobileGo for iOS - Easily Manage music, video, playlists, photos, contacts from Your iPhone, iPad, iPod on PC

Post 17 of 17 responding to post 16 Top
There are 2 solutions to recover recover iphone ipad ipod lost data--recover iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Photos,Videos,App,calendar, notes, call history and more.

1.Recover data from iOS Device
Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS,download the right version for your iPhone 4 (GSM & CDMA), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4.

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device,Recover data for any iOS device like iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, etc.

Connect iphone to Computer,one click to recover all iphone lost data on Mac or Windows computer directlywith a iphone recovery software;or you can recover from iTunes backup file( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ).

Recover iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video,app and other iphone data with Wondershare Data Recovery for iphone ,you can easy to recover iphone 5,iphone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS,iphone lost data on Windows computer.

Recover iphone data on Mac:
Data Recovery for iTunes--recover from iTunes backup file( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ).

Before update iphone to iOS5,iOS6,backup all iphone data to computer or Mac

After you jailbreaking iphone or update to iOS5,iOS6 system,you may lost all iphone important data,including iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Music,Video,Call list and more,before you update iphone to iOS5,iOS6 you need to backup all iphone data to computer,only that you iphone data never lost.

Free downlooad Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits--phone SMS messages,Contacts,Music,Video,Call list and more to Windows computer

Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits is a must-have utility to keep your iPhone safe if you have an iPhone.What’s more,Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits supports iPad, iPod touch as well.Now, Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits, Support iOS 6,iOS 5,iOS 4 system and more.

More iphone to Windows computer transfer software:

iStonsoft iPhone to Computer Transfer| iPhone iPad iPod to Computer Transfer| Tipard iPhone to computer Transfer | Cucusoft iPhone Contacts + SMS Backup

Free download iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer--Transfer, backup and copy iPhone to Mac.Backup all iphone files to Mac,includeing backup photos, songs, videos SMS&contact and so on between iPhone and Mac.It is a useful iphone backup software that iphone users must own one.

iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer is specially designed for iphone&Mac users to fast transfer, rip, copy and manage iPhone music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, Audiobook, Ringtone, Voice Memos, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), Podcast, TV Show,movies, SMS, Contact, Call List from iPhone to Mac.iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer Support iOS 6,iOS 5,iOS 4 system and more.

More iphone to Mac transfer software:

iStonsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer| iPad iPhone iPod to Mac Transfer| Xilisoft Mac iPhone Magic Platinum | iPhone SMS to Mac Transfer

Copyright, 2004 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved