Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

Windows OS
Post 1 of 5 Top
SUBJECT: iPhone Photo Recovery-Recover Pictures from iPhone 5,4s,4 after Deleted
I updated the iOS of my iPhone 4s to the latest iOS 6. That should be a pleasant thing. However, I forgot to back up the files on my computer. All my videos, photos, text messages can’t be found anymore. I can tolerate losing other files. But all the photos are my precious memories. I want to retrieve them back. Can anyone help me?

I guess many people have met the same problem. Did you choose to give up all your lost data? But now, there is no need to feel sorry for the lost data. You can make use of the iPhone photo recovery tool to retrieve all your lost files back at ease. The recovery process is very easy. If you backed up the files with iTunes, you can recover them with iTunes backup. If not, you can directly recover from your iPhone. Just do it as below tutorial. You will get what you want easily.

Learn how to retrieve photos from iPhone here.The trial version of iPhone 4 photo recovery tool named Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery for Mac is provided for you to scan the files before recovering. You can freely download it from http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/mac-itunes-data-recovery.html

Notice:
1. lease set your iPhone 4 into the flight mode. Don't use it until you find those photos.
2. Please don't sync your iPhone 4 with iTunes to avoid iTunes backup being updated.

Method 1: Directly recover deleted photos from iPhone 5, 4s, 4, 3gs and 3g.
Step 1. Launch this iPhone 4 photo recovery tool and connect your iPhone 4 to the computer. Following interface will display for you.
Step 2. You should get your iPhone 4 into DFU mode before scanning.
1. When you see above interface, you should hold your iPhone and click "Start" button.
2. Click "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3. After about 10 seconds, please release "Power" button and still keep pressing "Home" button for another 10 seconds.
After doing this, you'll successfully enter the DFU mode. At this time, the software will start to scan the files in your iPhone.
Step 3. After finished scanning, all the files will be listed in the corresponding category. If you want to recover photos, you should click "Camera Roll" or "Photo Stream" category, preview the files and choose what you want to recover. Please note that all the files in your iPhone 4 are listed out. If you just want to preview the deleted files, you can slide the "Only display the deleted items" button to the "On" status.

Method 2: Recover from iTunes backup.
Step 1. Run the iPhone photo recovery tool and connect your iPhone to the computer. All the iTunes backup files will be displayed. Select the one for your iPhone 4 and press "Start Scan" button.

Step2. After scanning, all the files are displayed in the corresponding category. Please click "Camera Roll" or "Photo Stream" category, preview the files and click to recover what you want.

Step 3: Set a target folder to save your recovered photos.

Resource from http://www.iphone-data-recovery.net/iphone-photo-recovery.html

Follow this guide on Youtube.com to recover deleted pictures from iPhone:

Also See:
* How to Restore iPhone Contacts after Factory Restore?
* Some Tips on iPhone 4 Photo Recovery
* How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone without iTunes or iCloud on Mac?
* Easy Guide for Retrieve Deleted iPhone Notes
* A Few Steps to Recover Call History iPhone

What if you formatted a USB pen drive and then realized that there were something you really needed? Maybe you deleted some documents by mistake on a pen drive when connected with computer. Is possible for pen drive data recovery?
recover data from Seagate drive
recover data from hard drive

Post 2 of 5 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: iPhone Photo Recovery-Recover Pictures from iPhone 5,4s,4 after Deleted
There are two ways to Recover iPhone Photo:

Tutorials 1: How to Recover Photo from iPhone 5/4S/4 Directly

Tutorials 2: How to Recover Pictures from iTunes backup for iPhone

iPhone Photo Recovery is a professional iPhone data recovery tool to recover deleted Photo from iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS on Windows and Mac.

The iPhone data recovery not only can help you recover Photos,but also supports recover SMS, Contacts & More Files Lost from iPhone 4S/5 with a simple way. For the tips here rightly explain how to recover lost iPhone files with a helpful iPhone data recovery software. Keep reading the detailed solution below.

How to Recover Photo from iPhone 5

How to recover lost photo from iphone 4S

How to Recover Deleted SMS on iPhone 5

How to Rstore lost Contacts from iPhone 5

Post 3 of 5 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: iPhone Photo Recovery-Recover Pictures from iPhone 5,4s,4 after Deleted
Above mentioned tips to recover iPhone photos is really very great. Besides of this, you can also go for iPhone Photo Recovery software. with the help of this recovery software you can recover all lost photos and other iPhone files within few minutes. For more info, visit:

http://www.iphonephotorecovery.info/restoreiphonephotos-onwindows8-afterituneserror.php

Post 4 of 5 responding to post 1 Top
If you want get photos (camera roll, photo library) back after deleting them from iphone 4, you can use Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) to directly scan and recover lost photos from your iPhone 4. This video shows you how to recover photos within three steps.

Watch Video Demo:

------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone for Windows is the World's 1st iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery software for personal users that can recover data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, including contacts, photos, videos, SMS, iMessages, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos, etc., as well as recover data from iTunes backup file.
* Directly Recover from iPhone 4(GSM & CDMA)/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
* Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS (supporting iOS 6) Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
* Data loss after your device is crashed, broken, lost, Jailbreak, iOS upgrade

Dr.Fone for Mac can help you easily recover photos, contacts, text messages, and more on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Retrieve lost & deleted data directly from your iOS device, or via its iTunes backup file.
* Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
* For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
* Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...

Related Tutorials:
Retrieve iPhone 5 Lost or Deleted Files
Restore iPhone 4S Data from Backup on Mac
Backup, Transfer and Manage iPhone 4 on Mac

Post 5 of 5 responding to post 4 Top
wow. That is really impressive.. :)
-----------------
Business Setup Dubai
Weight Loss Dubai

Copyright, 2004 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved