Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

1 ... recover Windows 7 password by Kattye at Dec 04, 2012 10:43 am gmt
2 ...... Re: recover Windows 7 password by Mangoli at Aug. 16, 2013 3:27 am gmt
3 ...... Re: recover Windows 7 password by Lowdwoue at Jul. 18, 2013 3:28 am gmt
4 ......... Re: recover Windows 7 password by hollyli at Jul. 23, 2013 7:23 am gmt
5 ......... Re: recover Windows 7 password by hollyli at Jul. 23, 2013 7:21 am gmt
6 ...... Re: recover Windows 7 password by Fllodawpor at Jun. 07, 2013 8:19 am gmt
7 ......... Re: recover Windows 7 password by Midkdds at Sep. 03, 2013 8:00 am gmt
8 ......... Re: recover Windows 7 password by Midkdds at Sep. 03, 2013 7:41 am gmt
9 ...... Re: recover Windows 7 password by Uoqwqfhwi at Jan. 21, 2013 7:12 am gmt
10 ...... Re: recover Windows 7 password by Apple321 at Jan. 17, 2013 6:59 am gmt
Windows OS
Post 1 of 10 Top
SUBJECT: recover Windows 7 password
Please I need help with computer? I have a Dell Inspiron Windows 7 and it has only one account. I try to recover Windows 7 password but it says I can’t. Why please I do want password, can anyone help me it says it is not allowed to bypass Windows 7 password.

How do I do now? I got suggestions as below:

A. Login as administrator on pc to remove Windows 7 password. Then go steps as "Start" - "Control Panel" - "User Accounts and Family Safety" - "User Accounts" - "Change Your Windows Password" - "Make Changes to Your User Account" - "Remove Your Password".

B. If now locked out of pc; we can refer to professional software - Windows Password Recovery Tool. Specific steps are as the below:

Step 1: Google search Windows Password Recovery Tool, get results from windowspasswordsrecovery.com suggestion for us forgot Windows 7 login password;

Step 2: Download needed Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional and set it up on an accessible pc;

Step 3: Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk by using a blank USB Flash drive.

Step 4: Insert the burned reset disk into password lost computer, and set the computer to boot from USB drive to hack Windows 7 password.

Also, I got suggestions:

C. Create another admin account, then it will let you. It's for security reasons; it's actually really good to have a password on an account which controls our whole computer...

D. If you have the old password it should allow you to change Windows 7 login password ...if not try this...start the machine and repeatedly tap the F8 key until the option screen appears and choose safe mode with networking then open your browser and go to SAFETY LIVE  that is Microsoft's online virus scanner there are others...after that go to Malware Bytes and download their free scanner and run the scan...Aviary and Kaspersky offer free rescue disk just use a clean machine to download and burn the disk set your bios to boot from the CD/DVD player and run the rescue disk before the machine can boot up...to return to safe mode restart your machine.

The suggestion A and B may help much for Win pc users who forgot Windows 7 password. We can choose any one which suits for our case to solve problem efficiently!

Source: http://windows8-password-reset.net/recover-windows-7-password.html

Post 2 of 10 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: recover Windows 7 password
I think the second tool may be better for you. When someone are unfortunate to forget password, the best approach is to use reset software. But I didn't use that software as the author introduced, only Windows Password Killer Software. It is a wonderful reset tool and can help me reset my password in seconds. More information you can visit http://www.windowspasswordkiller.com

Post 3 of 10 responding to post 1 Top
To recover Windows 7 password I recommend to use Windows Password Killer, which is reset software and help you reset safely, simply and effectively.

Post 4 of 10 responding to post 3 Top

I was a newbie, so didn't know how to recover Windows 7 Password easily. But when I found the software Windows Login Recovery, it really helped me so much. So I will recommend to use this software if you need Windows password reset.

Post 5 of 10 responding to post 3 Top
I was a newbie, so didn't know how to recover Windows 7 Password easily. But when I found the software Windows Login Recovery, it really helped me so much. So I will recommend to use this software if you need Windows password reset.

Post 6 of 10 responding to post 1 Top
Windows 7 password recovery tool I like Ophcrack, reset disk and Anmosoft Windows Password Reset(http://www.resetwindowspassword.com).

Post 7 of 10 responding to post 6 Top
When forgot Windows 7 password, I'd like to make use of some password reset tools for Windows 7 password recovery, such as, Windows Password Killer and Ophcrack.

Post 8 of 10 responding to post 6 Top
When forgot Windows 7 password, I'd like to make use of some password reset tools for Windows 7 password recovery, such as, Windows Password Killer and Ophcrack.

Post 9 of 10 responding to post 1 Top
For Dell Inspiron Windows 7 password reset your second way, reset software I think is the best one. It seems to be simpler and safer. And I also used before. So if you need quick password recovery in Windows 7 it may be your best choice.

Post 10 of 10 responding to post 1 Top
Forgot Windows 7 password with administrator account?Windows Password Recovery, which is one of the SmartKey Password Recovery tools will help you recover Windows password efficiently!

Copyright, 2004 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved