keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Windows OS

Windows OS
Post 1 of 6 Top
SUBJECT: Can Anyone Help Me Remove My Windows 7 Password

How to remove Window 7 password that if forgot?

My nephews forgot Windows 7password on his laptop. By any means can I unlock it or get it the machine to recover the password?? I cannot obtain the switch user on his computer; like mine. He is using Window 7 Home Premium.

Things are troublesome! The one account is usually a Guest account he is using that doesn’t have admin powers. I am aware that there exists a Windows 7 hidden admin account of course, if I will enable that account somehow without Admin powers I most certainly will get Admin powers again. The system restore is blocked with an admin password therefore I can’t achieve that. I have not possessed a Windows 7 Home Premium disk. I think if I can get classic login from XP I bought enter in Administrator without password and find on hidden admin.

I did learn about suggestion of using Windows 7 installation DVD for such troublesome problem:

If you have a Windows 7 installation DVD (not a recovery DVD) you can boot the system with it. Select the default language, and then choose “Repair your computer”. Then select “Command Prompt”. At the command prompt type:

net user administrator /active: yes [press Enter]

net user [insert your user account's name here] [insert new user password like 1234 here] [press Enter]

[Note: Do not type the brackets!]

Remove the installation DVD and reboot the computer. Now you will be able to log into your user account using the password you set; i.e., 1234.

Well, I am not a computer master and can’t enter proper words as it’s said. So the method still cannot help me though I have a Windows 7 installation DVD. I just hope to get an easy-to-use tool without professional techniques! Surprising, I meet with Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool! Now look at how to use it within five easy steps:

Step # 1: Download Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool via an unlocked pc from website http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com.

Step # 2: Set it up and run it. Concurrently, insert a blank CD/DVD/USB Flash Driver then choose your media to forfeit the iso image file to password reset disk.

Step # 3: Do because apps prompt; we can easily produce a password reset disk soon. But so what can it’s used by us if need Windows 7 turn off password and also utilize it to reset password?

Step # 4: On your pc password forgotten, connect the disk burned with pc, and do BIOS setting to start out pc from disk we choose.

Step # 5: Restart locked pc, the apps will definitely reset password within clicks!

Such surprising Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool can not only help recover lost Windows 7 password, but also for Windows 8,Vista, XP, Server 2010, 2008, etc. You can keep it and have a try!

Read step-by-step tutorial from video: How to Remove Windows 7 Password!

Source: http://www.windowsvistapasswordreset.net/how-to-remove-window-7-password-that-if-forgot.html

Post 2 of 6 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: Can Anyone Help Me Remove My Windows 7 Password
To remove the Windows 7 password your introduced method can be OK. Normal, people's first choice will be the way seems to be easy and free. But in fact, if you want to remove password and still keep pc security, software you'd better choose. Personally, I like Windows Password Killer

Post 3 of 6 responding to post 1 Top
I also met your situation before. I bought a second-hand laptop and when I tried to login it asked me the password. Terrible! So I only used tool to help me unlock. For quick and easy I used Windows Login Recovery

Post 4 of 6 responding to post 3 Top
Try to use Windows Password Killer, which can help you solve your problem in 5 minutes and 3 steps. More information you can visit

Post 6 of 6 responding to post 1 Top
At first I didn’t how to recover Windows 7 password until my friend told me to use Windows Password Key Professional. It really helped me a lot!

Copyright, 2004 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved