keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Avid Professional

Avid Professional
Post 1 of 3 Top
SUBJECT: Recover deleted lost photos from most popular Android phones
For various reasons, you may lose your phots, video or audio files from SD card on your Android phone. You may accidentally delete the photos which should not be deleted, or format your SD card and discover that there is no backup of important data. How can you recover photos for Android SD card?
Android Phone Data Recovery is good news for Android Phone users. It is a PC software that can help you recover all lost data from your HTC Android phone to computer. With it, the safe of your photos, videos or songs stored on your SD card will be guaranteed.
The program is very simple to use and extremely powerful. You just need to connect your Android phone to the PC, this Android Data Recovery will scan the target disk and find the lost file information accurately (including the file name, file type, file size, etc.), all these information will be well categorized, then you can easily find and restore the files you need.

Take a look at what types of Android devices this Android Phone Data Recovery supports:
HTC myTouch 3G Slide, Flyer, Inspire 4G, Sensation (G14), Wildfire S (G13), Desire S (G12), Incredible S (G11), etc.

Motorola Motorola Milestone, Motorola Defy(ME525)

Acer Acer Liquid metal S120, Acer iConia Tab A500

Google Google Nexus One, Google Nexus S

LG LG P970, LG Optimus 2X, LG Vortex

Asus Asus A10, Asus Eee Pad

Samsung Galaxy SII(i9100), Ace S5830, GT-I9000, Droid Charge, Tab P1000, GT-P7500

ZTE ZTE Blade V880

Lenovo Lenovo lephone

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, X8i(E15i), X10i, LT15i

HUAWEI HUAWEI U8800, HUAWEI U8220, HUAWEI S7 Slim

MEIZU MEIZU M9
Other Other Android devices

Post 2 of 3 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: Recover deleted lost photos from most popular Android phones
Losing data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos and other data is becoming more and more common among Android users. As we know, various reasons may result in that data loss, such as accidently deleting, factory resetting,update failure, flashing ROM, rooting, etc. If you are one of those unlucky guy encountering these occasions. Android Data Recovery can solve your problem effortlessly.

Android Data Recovery is a professional recovery tool helping you to restore deleted or lost data files directly from your Android smartphone. No matter they were saved on your SD card or the memory card inside your Android device, you are able to get them all back with 100% quality retained.

How to Recover Text Messages from HTC Phone

How to Restore Lost Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy

How to Restore Lost or Deleted Messages from Samsung

How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung

Post 3 of 3 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: Recover deleted lost photos from most popular Android phones
Do you want to copy songs/videos off your iPhone and put onto your new windows 7? Here is an easy way.
The only tool you need: iPhone to Windows 7 transfer.

The following are step by step guide on how to get music off iPhone and put onto windows 7:

Step 1: Free Download Tansee iPhone Transfer here and then install it.
You also need iTunes above 7.3 installed. To get full version, click HERE.

Step 2: Connect iPhone to your computer.

Step 3: Launch Tansee iPhone Transfer, and all the contents of your iPhone including music and videos will be displayed automatically. See the following screenshot.

Step 4: Select the files that you want to transfer to your computer by clicking them. For selecting multi-files, please use Ctrl key. Right click or clicking "file" can select all songs/videos.

Note: you can only select first 5 songs if you haven't purchase the full version. Click HERE to get the full version and save 20% now.

Step 5: Click "Copy" button on the bottom right side to set output path and start to transfer songs or videos to your computer.

Now your music and videos on iPhone are safely transferred to your computer. You can easily add them to your iTunes library.

As you can see, this handy program will help you a lot when you transfer songs/ videos from iphone to computer for backup or sharing .You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price (20% off), or see more details about this iPhone to computer transfer.

iPhone to computer transfer - saves us lots of time!

Copyright, 2004 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved