Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Avid Professional

Avid Professional
Post 1 of 6 Top
SUBJECT: Android Data Recovery - One click to recover all lost photos & videos from Android
Android Data Recovery - One click to recover all lost photos & videos from your Android

Accidentally deleted, formatted SD card on your Android phone, or lost all data on it due to improper operation and other reasons? This Android Data Recovery can recover any photos & videos generated by your phone or transferred from other devices, as well as music, documents, archives, and more stored on your SD card inside the Android phone. How? Scan, check and recover. 3 simple clicks bring your digital life back.

*Find back deleted or formatted photos, video, audio files from Android
*Recover lost documents and archives stored on Android phones
*Works with all Android phone models

How to use Data Recovery for Android

Here are the steps of how to recover your lost Android files with this Android data recovery tool. First, install and run the program on your computer.

Step1. Connect Android to computer
Directly connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable, without needing to take the SD card out of the phone. When it appears as a hard disk on your computer, the program will detect it as follow.

Step2. Scan lost data
After connecting the Android phone to the program, click on the "Start" to find out all lost data from the SD card on your Android.

Step3. Preview and check
All recoverable data are categorized as different file types, such as archive, audio, graphic, video, etc. You can preview the photos in original quality, and check the other files one by one.

Step4. Recover
Check the single file or the whole file type that you want back, and click on the "Recover" to save on your computer.

Related Tags:
android data recovery; data recovery for android; recover files from android
recovery data for android; Recover lost photos from Android; Recover lost videos from Android

Post 2 of 6 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: Android Data Recovery - One click to recover all lost photos & videos from Android

To Recover lost photos and videos from Android,you can use Android Data Recovery,because the Samsung phone run on Android OS.The Android data recovery software can help you recover contacts, sms, photo, video and more from Samsung Galaxy Phone.
More information:
How to Recover Android Data

Post 3 of 6 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: Android Data Recovery - One click to recover all lost photos & videos from Android

Follow these steps to recover deleted pictures and videos from Android phone:
 First: Don't take any new photos or copy anything new to your phone.
 Second download a program called Android Photo Recovery and install it.
 Plug your phone it using USB transfer mode (Not Kies or MTP), this is found in settings.
 Third once you can see the phones HDD as a removable HDD in windows explorer (i.e. drivers have finished installing) Be sure to restore to a different HDD. E.G. restore to C:, NOT your phone!
 Check more articles from: http://www.transfer-iphone-recovery.com/recover-photos-videos-from-samsung-galaxy.html

Post 4 of 6 responding to post 3 Top
As an owner of Android phone, you must have taken lots of photos, videos with your beloved cell phones.
If you have deleted your photos from Android phone, you can probably get them back by an Android data recovery easily.
Since it's not just recover photos, but also music, videos and call logs. All the data can be restore in a few click, I strongly recommend you to have a try.

How to Restore Lost Photos, Videos from Samsung Android phone
Step 1. Run Android Data Recovery and connect Samsung to computer
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
Step 3. Begin to analyzing and scan your Galaxy S
Step 4. Preview and restore photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy

More:
How to Recover Contacts on Samsung phone
How to Restore data from Android phone
How to Restore Deleted Contacts from Android Phones

Post 5 of 6 responding to post 1 Top
One of my friends has encountered the same problem with u and it took him quite a long time to find a program that he could recover HTC mobile phone data. I just remember that he connect his touch to his computer , and run the program. And I ask my friend to tell me how to find the wonderful software, here is it http://www.card-data-recovery.com/htc-recovery.htm My friend told me that if I use Mac I should choose a different version of this data recovery program. Wish it could be of some help!

Post 6 of 6 responding to post 1 Top
Why is It Possible to Recover Deleted Data Android

When a file is deleted from your Android phone, it is NOT really deleted. It is simply removed from the file directory in the folder. Even though you can no longer see the file in the folder, its contents still exist 100% intact at this point. As long as the file remains there, you can easily recover it in its entirety. As a result recover data from Android is possible if you have a software tool.

I want to share with you a way to do android data recovery with a professional data recovery program. Besides recovering data for Android, the program could also recover photos, music, videos, etc. for your memory card, hard drive and other removable devices.Now let's see how to works torecover deleted data Android.

How to Do Android Phone Data Recovery

Step1. Download card data recovery Winand install it.
Step2. Select the target device where you want to recover your data from and click "Scan" button.
Step3. Preview the and select the files you want to recover. This provide a lot convenience fo users who want to do Android photo recovery
Step4. Click "Recover" button to save the recovered files to the destination folder.

After these steps you could successfully finish Android data recovery. Like I said it is quite easy, right?

Copyright, 2004 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved