User Help
Search Forum
keywords

author

GO
SOFTWARE
This Forum is for: Apple Shake

1 ... How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by EwanTenor at Dec 03, 2012 2:34 am gmt (Rec'd 4)
2 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by montonfei at Apr. 06, 2014 6:58 am gmt
3 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by montonfei at Apr. 06, 2014 5:15 am gmt
4 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by alvinsmith at Aug. 09, 2013 9:46 am gmt
5 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by Smithjones at Jul. 19, 2013 8:08 am gmt
6 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by Collins King at Jul. 19, 2013 7:10 am gmt
7 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by rosecoco500 at Jul. 17, 2013 10:10 am gmt
8 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by rosecoco500 at Jul. 17, 2013 10:09 am gmt
9 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by calinere at Jul. 02, 2013 10:32 am gmt
10 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by Singhdalen at May 18, 2013 8:41 am gmt
11 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by Alice Cornelius at May 07, 2013 2:36 pm gmt
12 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by sara si at Mar. 23, 2013 12:00 pm gmt
13 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by sara si at Feb. 28, 2013 12:13 pm gmt
14 ......... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by savara at Jul. 16, 2013 6:55 am gmt
15 ...... Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better by fischer24 at Jan. 12, 2013 8:33 am gmt
Apple Shake
Post 1 of 15 Top
SUBJECT: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better
Yestaday, my friend deleted almost all call history coming on my iphone 4s, I had not back upward them from itunes . And I must say i want them back. Please aid! I don't have any backup, however I never have charged the phone ever since they were erased. We havent changed the iphone at almost all. So may i recover deleted call history from iPhone 4S?

After i have any problem that We wanna be aware of answers. Then Google is actually my greatest assistan to aid my fingure them out! To begin with, I attemptedto search "iphone 4s call history recovery" on Google to look for more details to assist. The first answer I found that dissapointed myself. Someone declared unless I'd got these backed up to a computer or iTunes just before I didn't have them anymore; they can't be recovered if I'd personally simply removed them from my apple iphone. But I didn't disheartenment! I questioned a question on Google.Answers for that hope which some experts might assist me to. Thanks lord! A people answered my question and provide me some useful suggestions! They said there are some iPhone restoration software available online, which can easily recover lost, deleted pictures, messages, contacts, call history and notes, etc from iPhone with ease!

That is often a good information for myself! But there is also a bad news. There aren't any freeware can perform such job for me. :( They were all commercial iphone picture recovery computer software I can found! Finally, I made a decision to give an attempt for Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery, which had been recommended through CNET, any famous internet in IT software industry. And there were also several satisfied consumers of Tenorshare left some compliment and great comments about CNET. Guess what happens! It amazed me! That recovered all my photos in just minutes and a few mouse keys to press! That is actually amazing!

Here I show an individual steps tolo get iphone 4s call history recover.
What exactly is first, make certain iTunes doesn’t automatically connect with the particular iPhone any time connected.
one. Get this particular iPhone info recovery computer software from it really is official web site any-info-recovery.com and install it to a Mac OS X depending on computer.
a couple of. Select the iPhone backup file and click on on "Begin Scan" to consider the latested back up files. (Nicely, this support file isn't the files you might have backed upwards by choosing Preferences > Back up and restore.)
3. After a couple of seconds, all the contents from the backup file will be scanned out there and shown in classes listed since Contacts, Contact History, Emails, Notes and also Photos. I was able in order to preview each of photos and decide which types to return or merely select almost all.
4. Click on "Recover" option in the foot of the interface. And pick a destination to save recovered pictures. I can even export my own photos in order to my iPhone again.

WOW, it's so easy! All my personal photos are back!

Should you be in the identical trouble in the foreseeable future, I'd love to share my personal experience for those you additional iPhone users.

Here is a video to guide you recover deleted call history from iPhone easily.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKCgTOaGrbA

More information from http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/mobile-devices/iphone-call-history-recovery.html

How can I recover iPhone data I lost? By using an iPhone data recovery software, you can make it at ease.

Post 2 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better
Samsung Data Recovery not only can help you get lost media files back, but also can recover contacts and

SMS files formatted or lost due to other reasons from various mobile phones. With this recovery tool, you can recover deleted SMS and Contacts on Samsung Galaxy

directly, after connect your Android phone to PC, or recover lost pictures, photos, videos, etc. from the SD card on the Samsung Galaxy mobile phone. In addition, the

program is also apply to almost all Android devices, including HTC, LG, Sony, Motolora, Google and so on. Hope this can help.

Learn more:
Recover Contacts on Samsung Galaxy
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy
Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy
How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy

Post 3 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
SUBJECT: Re: How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone 4S? - Trick to Use iPhone Better
If you restore the call history from the old backup, the data in iPhone may be covered, if the call history was overwritten by other data, I think you can recover lost iPhone call history anymore, but you can try some iPhone data recovery app to help you to scan the iPhone and see if still store in iPhone.

How to recover iPhone call history

How to recover iPhone contacts

How to recover iPhone SMS messages

Post 4 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
The most effective iPhone Data Recovery tool I use is provided by Enigma Recovery. The iphone data recovery comes with an easy to understand interface and powerful features. Once you need to do some recovery for iPhone, just go for it. visit: http://www.enigma-recovery.com/

Post 5 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
What you simple need to recover iphone call history is an iPhone Data Recovery software.
http://software.bigbigsoft.com/iphone-recovery-mac

here's the guide for you to get back iPhone call history.
Step 1 Scan your iPhone backup with an iPhone data recovery tool.
Step 2 Preview call history list
Step 3 Recover iPhone call log

Post 6 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
To retrieve deleted phone call history from your iPhone device, use this affordable iPhone recovery software, which is eligible to restore call history and also comes available with free trial version.
http://goo.gl/HYcp4

Post 7 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
Losing or deleting iPhone contacts could be a big disaster for some people, especially when you're deleting some important number without backup. Thus, is it any way to easily recover deleted contacts from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, etc. on Mac and Windows computer? The answer is absolutely YES. To reach it, you need to get an iPhone Contact Recovery tool.
iPhone Contact Recovery (iTunes Data Recovery) is specially designed for iPhone users who want to scan and find back lost data from iTunes backup files. It turns the backup file into recoverable contacts, photos, SMS, call history, etc. separately. So that you can recover your needed files selectively.

Post 8 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
Losing or deleting iPhone contacts could be a big disaster for some people, especially when you're deleting some important number without backup. Thus, is it any way to easily recover deleted contacts from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, etc. on Mac and Windows computer? The answer is absolutely YES. To reach it, you need to get an iPhone Contact Recovery tool.
iphone contact recovery interface
iPhone Contact Recovery (iTunes Data Recovery) is specially designed for iPhone users who want to scan and find back lost data from iTunes backup files. It turns the backup file into recoverable contacts, photos, SMS, call history, etc. separately. So that you can recover your needed files selectively.

Post 9 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
This will tell you how to do:
Restore Deleted iPhone Call History
I hope this will help!

Post 10 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
Did you delete all your call logs by mistake? Or just restored your iPhone as a new one and all your call history are erased? Don't worry! iPhone call history recovery software like iTunes Data Recovery that will surely take your stress out and get deleted iPhone call history recover.

http://www.ipadconverter-mac.com/iphone-recovery/

iPhone call history recovery, recover call history from iPhone, recover deleted call history from iPhone, recover iPhone call history, recover deleted call history iPhone

Post 11 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
Good article. If you deleted notes, Call History, contacts, messages have not been backed up. You can recover them with this tool.
http://software.bigbigsoft.com/iphone-recovery-mac

Post 12 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
This can also be an alternative for iPhone users:
http://www.freeiphonerecovery.com/how-to-fix-iphone-freezes-during-restore.php

Post 13 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
Trying an iTunes backup can do it much better. my recommendation is to opt other third party tools only when if your backup unfortunately fails to recover the loss:

Post 14 of 15 responding to post 13 Top
See what i have just found for you:
How to Restore Call History from iPhone

Post 15 of 15 responding to post 1 Top
If you want get photos (camera roll, photo library) back after deleting them from iphone 4, you can use Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) to directly scan and recover lost photos from your iPhone 4. This video shows you how to recover photos within three steps.

Watch Video Demo:

------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone for Windows is the World's 1st iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery software for personal users that can recover data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, including contacts, photos, videos, SMS, iMessages, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos, etc., as well as recover data from iTunes backup file.
* Directly Recover from iPhone 4(GSM & CDMA)/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
* Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS (supporting iOS 6) Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
* Data loss after your device is crashed, broken, lost, Jailbreak, iOS upgrade

Dr.Fone for Mac can help you easily recover photos, contacts, text messages, and more on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Retrieve lost & deleted data directly from your iOS device, or via its iTunes backup file.
* Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
* For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
* Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...

Related Tutorials:
Retrieve iPhone 5 Lost or Deleted Files
Restore iPhone 4S Data from Backup on Mac
Backup, Transfer and Manage iPhone 4 on Mac

© Copyright, 2004 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved